Infraction i have a 3s infartion how do i stop it from over heating and make the battery last longer//

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have a 3s infartion how do i stop it from over heating and make the battery last longer//
I run dual fans on mine. What battery you have?

a 3s 6800mah and a 3s 5000mah? what dual fans u have?
The 6800 should last a good while. I run a 8000mah 3s in mine. Dual fans keep it cooler & run time is about 25 min if I just street bashing, no full pulls, speed runs. How long you getting

The 6800 should last a good while. I run a 8000mah 3s in mine. Dual fans keep it cooler & run time is about 25 min if I just street bashing, no full pulls, speed runs. How long you getting
on the 5kmah less then 10 the 6800mah 15 plusze but whne i run them on my 6s buggy they last alot longer

I balance charge mine. Not fast charge. Takes longer but they run longer.

Motor or ESC overheating?

Speed Running is hard on electronics and sustained current and top speed really heats things up fast.

I would consider some good high speed fans for your motor, something like this (https://www.amazon.com/Cooling-Heatsink-28000RPM-Brushless-Diameter/dp/B0CGHY5LQZ/).

A decent infrared thermometer laser will help too. If the ESC is also overheating you can replace the fan to a better one as well and/or consider a smaller pinion or upgraded power system.

Last edited:
i have a 3s infartion how do i stop it from over heating and make the battery last longer//
Ahhh, the coveted Trifartion. You'd think that alone would move enough air to keep things cool but once again reality shows us, things are not always as they seem.

will cuting a hole in teh body help at all??????
Only if your body is hermetically sealed and there's zero airflow going on but that's not going to be the case so, no. That would do about the square root of Jack Dookie. It really just sounds like you're over geared. When I got my Infraction I could bash that thing around non-stop for a half hour or 45 minutes on the stock gearing and never have any temp issues. You're either going to need to gear down or introduce fans to help remove heat from the motor/ESC, whichever is causing the problem.

Back