Felony Ok,so I get it now!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GNT1

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Kraton EXB
  6. Notorious
  7. Outcast 6s
  8. Outcast 8s
  9. Outcast EXB
  10. Infraction 4x4
For the longest time I had no interest in street bashing. I finally bit the bullet and decided to purchase a Felony. Finally had a nice day so I decided to run it. Im sorry I waited so long. This street bashing is a blast!

20240321_190258.jpg
20240321_192620.jpg

Last edited:
Way more fun than you would imagine! Glad you gave it a try. 👍
It was everyones posts on street bashing/speedruns that lured me in. You guys are a bad influence. 🤣
Definitely in the market for a limitless next. 👍

I street bash quite often, particularly when my half-acre backyard is too muddy for running my open-wheel monster trucks and buggies. My primary street bashers are an Infraction 6s with Max8 G2 2250kv system; an Infraction 3s with Castle Copperhead 3800kv system; and a Maverick Quantum R Muscle Car with the stock motor system replaced with a Max8 G2 2250kv system so I can run 6s. I occasionally run my Corally Muraco truggy with Sweep Racing Road Crusher tires on pavement. Pic of the Maverick muscle car (not my pic) appears below.

1711100471899.png

Last edited:
For the longest time I had no interest in street bashing. I finally bit the bullet and decided to purchase a Felony. Finally had a nice day so I decided to run it. Im sorry I waited so long. This street bashing is a blast!

View attachment 356084View attachment 356085
Sweet looking rig brotha..the taste of need for speed will never leave your mouth now..😋 .what took you so long 😁

Back