Felony Ok,so I get it now!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
💰💸 Might as well say goodbye!
Ive blown a few bucks!😬😃

That's one good looking Felony. You will love the Lim. 🏁
Thank you! Im shopping for a Limitless now.😎👍

Looks Great. What tires and wheels are you running on the Vette?
Thanks!

PRO1020011_A3_RY28EXFA.jpg
Screenshot_20240322_195825_Chrome.jpg

+1.
I'm also gravitating towards more street bashing.
You'll like it! I fell in love on the 1st run.

Sweet looking rig brotha..the taste of need for speed will never leave your mouth now..😋 .what took you so long 😁

Thanks! Much appreciated!

@GNT1 .... we need to find someone to make us a good GN body, unless there is one out there already??? Mike

Only GN body I found was a 1/10 scale. Ill dig up brother!👊😎

Last edited:
I love the Limetless. I’m buying those tires for my infraction/skyline. The need for speed is not just a line from top gun brotha! My Felony and Infraction. My new found love is RC boats. It’s speed running but on the water. Get ready to spend whatever it takes for just 10 more mph! Lol. Congrats

IMG_3680.jpeg

IMG_3435.jpeg

That is SWEET! Looks just like my car!😎

Screenshot_20240322_210352_Photos.jpg

I love the Limetless. I’m buying those tires for my infraction/skyline. The need for speed is not just a line from top gun brotha! My Felony and Infraction. My new found love is RC boats. It’s speed running but on the water. Get ready to spend whatever it takes for just 10 more mph! Lol. Congrats

View attachment 356235

View attachment 356236

Both awesome rigs! 👊😎

I was to inherit a Grand National GNX. My uncle had a killer car collection. All the 6 figure Bloomington gold certified Vettes. 67,65,63 split. But everything he owned had to be fast. A Cyclone and Typhoon. Another GN and a T Type with a GN motor swap. But I begged for the GNX and tragedy of the worst kind happened. All burned in the climate controlled storage facility he also owned. Only survivor was the original ZR-1. The Grand National is an iconic piece of art that is still fast as F. I was taking that GNX straight to Barret Jackson. lol.

I was to inherit a Grand National GNX. My uncle had a killer car collection. All the 6 figure Bloomington gold certified Vettes. 67,65,63 split. But everything he owned had to be fast. A Cyclone and Typhoon. Another GN and a T Type with a GN motor swap. But I begged for the GNX and tragedy of the worst kind happened. All burned in the climate controlled storage facility he also owned. Only survivor was the original ZR-1. The Grand National is an iconic piece of art that is still fast as F. I was taking that GNX straight to Barret Jackson. lol.

You couldve brought that GNX straight to me. Hopefully someday. Fingers crossed. That is one serious car collection.

lost in a fire. 2354 miles on it. Number 10. But he passed away and my aunt got paid. The 67 Stingray. 427, 435 horse factory with the factory side pipes and factory air. And the redline tires and spiner caps was insured for a million dollars. So was the GNX. Hemmings had it all documented. Heck. His Escalade was 800 hp. Just because he could. Like they needed the money. He bought the vettes all in the 80’s

Back