Senton I want to swap mojave guts onto my senton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hatchetman37

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Senton 3s
Can I put the Mojave motor and esc on my senton chassis? Would it bolt up ok?

Yep. Get ready for broken diffs though.
I've already upgraded the rear diff to metal and I'm running the steel spur gear aswell. I just need to swap the front diff to metal now. Then should be ready to rock.
I've also upgraded all the control arms to aluminum. Upgraded shocks and steering arms
Any suggestions on what pinion I should use? I have the big rock 15t in it now

So the motor from the mojave is 2100kv vs the 3200kv blx100 system. If you plan on 4s I would start at 20t and see how it goes. I currently run my BRCC with the 2100kv motor on 4s 20t and it runs great. Is it faster....no.....probably around the same as the blx100 stock. What is the goal of putting the 6s system in a 3s rig. Are you looking for speed runs or bash?
The 150amp esc is a tough fit in the same spot. You can do it with zip ties and/or servo tape. You might want to look at the 120 or 130amp as it runs 4s and bolts into the same holes as the blx100.

So the motor from the mojave is 2100kv vs the 3200kv blx100 system. If you plan on 4s I would start at 20t and see how it goes. I currently run my BRCC with the 2100kv motor on 4s 20t and it runs great. Is it faster....no.....probably around the same as the blx100 stock. What is the goal of putting the 6s system in a 3s rig. Are you looking for speed runs or bash?
The 150amp esc is a tough fit in the same spot. You can do it with zip ties and/or servo tape. You might want to look at the 120 or 130amp as it runs 4s and bolts into the same holes as the blx100.
Mainly lookin for more power not nessesarily speed runs more short course racing and back yard bashing. Just getin tired of 3s power lookin for a little more umph lol
I'm pretty sure either motor or esc is toast anyway so just lookin at the idea of going bigger.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back