Mojave Finally stopped raining and I got to run my 4s Mojave!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xjeepguy

Super-Secret Yarmaluthe
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Notorious
What a total animal of a truck! It’s a 4s that runs like a 6s. And handling is on point. I ran mine 100% stock. All I did was bind the radio to my pro, and moved the ESC down to the chassis. What a machine! I have no plans to upgrade anything on this truck. Might add some preload spacers to help with chassis slap off the big jumps, but that’s about it.

Arrma is changing the game right now. They’ve got the best beginner truck ever, the best short course truck I’ve ever driven, and by far my favorite 1/5 scale. All in the past few months! I can’t wait until my new 1/7 Big Rock gets here!! If they keep making them, I’ll keep buying them.

Guys, this thing is a total package, and it took some really hard hits. I do not regret this purchase at all.
Awesome! Glad to hear. How tall are the tires on it? Curious what else might fit the Mojo 4s.
Quick measurement, looks to be about 5”.

Guys, this thing is a total package, and it took some really hard hits. I do not regret this purchase at all.

From the vids I've seen, it looks awesome. Really gets on with 4s. I know some would rather a 6s but, I can see this thing being more than fast enough for some track time, and relatively lightweight which means longer run times with modest batteries. Win win!
Really close to 6s Mojo tires then, which are a tick under 5.5". Perhaps this will hopefully spawn some more tire options for Mojo's. Not saying stock isn't good, heck the 6s Fortress is one of my all time favorites, so tough and versatile for ground ripping. Not so much for stunting of course. I need something with a tighter tread pattern for hardpack.

Last edited:
From the vids I've seen, it looks awesome. Really gets on with 4s. I know some would rather a 6s but, I can see this thing being more than fast enough for some track time, and relatively lightweight which means longer run times with modest batteries. Win win!

Really close to 6s Mojo tires then, which are a tick under 5.5". Perhaps this will hopefully spawn some more tire options for Mojo's. Not saying stock isn't good, heck the 6s Fortress is one of my all time favorites, so tough and versatile for ground ripping. Not so much for stunting of course. I need something with a tighter tread pattern for hardpack.
The stock tires are really good. They’re wide by sct standards, and they grip really well.

I really gotta stop reading your posts. You make me wanna get every new car Arrma releases 😫
SN: You should've ran it the rain, I feel like the truck would've been in its element in the mud & wet grass 😁
You know you need one. 😬

HaHa!! Let me guess, it'll shatter into pieces in the cold too right?!🤣🤣👌
1699055292725.jpeg

After seeing the pictures and a few running videos I have to say my interest is peaked. The Senton 3S is one of our favorite RC's, the new 4s model just looks like they have addressed all prior issues.

Thanks for the review!

Last edited:
Poor little composite toy gonna melt in the rain 😂
The toy will be fine. I may melt though. Better not risk it. 😂.
After seeing the pictures and a few running videos I have to say my interest is peaked. The Senton 3S is one of our favorite RC's, the new 4s model just looks like they have addressed all prior issues.

Thanks for the review!
I’m really impressed with it. It’s better in every conceivable way than my Traxxas Raptor R, which is probably going up for sale soon, because why would I ever run that when I have the Mojave? I literally have zero complaints with this one.

What a total animal of a truck! It’s a 4s that runs like a 6s. And handling is on point. I ran mine 100% stock. All I did was bind the radio to my pro, and moved the ESC down to the chassis. What a machine! I have no plans to upgrade anything on this truck. Might add some preload spacers to help with chassis slap off the big jumps, but that’s about it.

Arrma is changing the game right now. They’ve got the best beginner truck ever, the best short course truck I’ve ever driven, and by far my favorite 1/5 scale. All in the past few months! I can’t wait until my new 1/7 Big Rock gets here!! If they keep making them, I’ll keep buying them.
Very nice to hear. After Earl Moorheads body-stuck-on-chassis video I was not too sure what to make of the Mojave 4s.

How does it compare in handling / feel compared to the Mojave 6s? Or is it like a 6s that can be driven nicely in a tighter space?

Very nice to hear. After Earl Moorheads body-stuck-on-chassis video I was not too sure what to make of the Mojave 4s.

How does it compare in handling / feel compared to the Mojave 6s? Or is it like a 6s that can be driven nicely in a tighter space?
It feels more stable than the 6s, I think because of the tires. They’re pretty wide for a SCT, and seem to have a great compound. Suspension is very similar to the 6s, and this thing turns way tighter. Don’t get me wrong, I’m getting another 6s, because they’re different beasts, but you can run this one anywhere vs. the 6s needs a little more space. I love them both, because driving them, it’s a different experience.

I really shouldn't be reading this thread.. I'm addicted enough already!!🤣🤣
Heck, I might even buy parts to return my Mojo 6s back to a Mojo again.. I mashed my K6 and Mojo6 together a while back since I wasn't really appreciating the Mojo on my small clay track and I have a surplus of 1/8 truggies already. So I now have a short armed K6 (TyphonXL) and K6XL now. The short armed K6 is an absolute blast on the track, K6-XL is now out of place..might as well take it back to Mojo I figure.🤔🤷‍♂️🍻

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back