Infraction I want to tune my diffs on my infraction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC enabler

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 8S
I want to limit the slippage of the diffs I.e so I can do cyclones and such does anybody have any input on diff fluid weights or front center and rear and any upgrades that I should put into this RC

All of my 6s rigs run 1m center and i saw someone say 50k front and rear but i didn't have 50, so 60k is going in mine. normally i do 60/30 front/rear off road.

I am running 60k front, 500k center and 10k rear… since I did the change, where I point her, is the way she shoots…. Love the control of the rig now.
You haven't had any issues with the rear diffing out on you sending it sideways at all?

Yeah it's a little shifty it doesn't do too much it gets sideways but that's about it

Are you running a v1 or v2? i know the v1's had an issue with the rear center drive shaft vibrating at high rpm's. I have a set of scorched titanium ones going in my v1.

I was looking up at the Xray GTXE 22 setup sheet. And they have the front diff at 300k and 50k rear. I was going to give that a try. Right now, I have 80k front, 1m center, 10k rear. I feel the rear steps out too easy on tight corners. I know its a drift machine, but I do like to take some smooth corner as well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back