I'd like to get a internal roll bar for the body but don't know if it would work?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
I have a J concepts body (I think it's a Finnisher body because it has a outline for a nitro engine head on the bed.) on my Kraton and I can't seem to find it on their website. Due to wanting to preserve the body and not wear it out as quickly I'd like to get a roll tower installed in the center of the chassis like how it would be stock. The problem is what do I need? Also I don't think the stock Kraton 6s roll tower would work for this body due to the sloped roof. Would the Notorious or Outcast roll tower work? Thanks.
IMG_20211104_174404728.jpg

I don't think with that body the Kraton roll cage would work so you'd have to go with the Notorious one. Here's a pic of both you'll see the Noto one is quite a bit shorter but also not as much protection. If you want to cover shipping I'd be happy to send ya the Noto one I have as I don't use it and it's brand new.
20211109_025849.jpg
20211109_030300.jpg

Sweet would you know if it would work with the V1 center diff cover? Also what are the pin part # and clip part #? I don't know if I'd need to buy them separately? Thanks!

Sweet would you know if it would work with the V1 center diff cover? Also what are the pin part # and clip part #? I don't know if I'd need to buy them separately? Thanks!
I have the pins and possibly the clips also so you wouldn't need them. Now fitting the v1 diff cover I'm not sure about though. Maybe someone will comment on that or maybe start a new thread and ask. If it will work for ya it's yours like I said just cover shipping👍🏼

Not a v1 kraton. The v1 Diff top plate is different. But an easy part to upgrade, Should fit no issue.
If I am correct.

I have the pins and possibly the clips also so you wouldn't need them. Now fitting the v1 diff cover I'm not sure about though. Maybe someone will comment on that or maybe start a new thread and ask. If it will work for ya it's yours like I said just cover shipping👍🏼
Sweet let me know....

Sweet let me know....
Awesome well looks like it should work for ya. How about $7 and its yours, as that should cover shipping👍🏼 I don't have the clips for it but they are just thinner body clips so should be easy to find or could even make some with a paper clip.
20211110_112127.jpg

Sweet thank you! Are these the clips? https://www.arrma-rc.com/part/AR320005
No those are body clips and will be too thick to fit in the holes. It's dumb because that's what's listed in the parts diagram but they are a thinner diameter clip then the body clips. But yes you'll need same thing just smaller wire. Look at like cheap 1/10 scale body clips or like I said use a paper clip.

I think I might have some in a random parts bag from when it bought my Kraton I'm thinking they are the right size. 🤷‍♂️ I'll send a picture of them if I have a chance.

Sweet thank you! Are these the clips? https://www.arrma-rc.com/part/AR320005
No those are body clips and will be too thick to fit in the holes. It's dumb because that's what's listed in the parts diagram but they are a thinner diameter clip then the body clips. But yes you'll need same thing just smaller wire. Look at like cheap 1/10 scale body clips or like I said use a paper clip. Here is a pic of both clips, left is the body clip that's too thick and right is the clip needed. You'll notice it is almost half the diameter of the body clip
20211110_162002.jpg
20211110_162032.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back