SOLD / FOUND Immaculate Nero 6s with brain diff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The bodies are here!!! They are 100% new and don’t even have the stickers on them yet. Bodies on eBay for this car go for $300 alown!! This is a absolute steal of a deal!!

The only thing I am waiting on is the remote.

View attachment 195806

View attachment 195807
Timing is everything.
Forgot to mention that I ordered a new clear body. I’d is not in packaging me does not have stickers. I payed 100 for it.
That was on Ebay? I saw that.

The bodies are here!!! They are 100% new and don’t even have the stickers on them yet. Bodies on eBay for this car go for $300 alown!! This is a absolute steal of a deal!!

The only thing I am waiting on is the remote.

View attachment 195806

View attachment 195807
That's a lot of bodies! Glad you found and bought them. Personally, wouldn't pay $300 for a stock body of any 1/8 scale rc, ridiculous. Rather paint an 1/8 scale Proline body for less than $100 and use my choice of colors.

That's a lot of bodies! Glad you found and bought them. Personally, wouldn't pay $300 for a stock body of any 1/8 scale rc, ridiculous. Rather paint an 1/8 scale Proline body for less than $100 and use my choice of colors.
I'm game at 1fiddy range on a NIP stock body. There's a Fazon body floating on Ebay for close to 300 and it's even rarer than the Nero. No one is biting, it's been relisted for the last two months.😝

The fazon body is also less brittle (from what I have heard). The seller on ebay just doesn't seem to get the hint that the fazon body isn't going to sell for $300 (I first saw the listing in August).

Will you have the truck running before you sell it?

You have gathered together quite a bit of parts and have a clean roller, so congrats on that. Like you said some are hard to track down. But why were the original electronics pulled? Does the truck have any other problems (gearing and such) that must be rebuilt?

I own one of these and would consider this collection as well, but from experience if any thing else needs to be worked on besides putting electronics in then suddenly it’s a $2000 investment.

Will you have the truck running before you sell it?

You have gathered together quite a bit of parts and have a clean roller, so congrats on that. Like you said some are hard to track down. But why were the original electronics pulled? Does the truck have any other problems (gearing and such) that must be rebuilt?

I own one of these and would consider this collection as well, but from experience if any thing else needs to be worked on besides putting electronics in then suddenly it’s a $2000 investment.
I bought this as a roller a few months ago. I planned on using it for myself. But it was too pretty to drive. It was rebuilt because it was a little dirty and I wanted to build a perfect Nero. It will be running before I shipp it to the buyer. The only thing it does not have is the receiver box lid.

damn that I don't live in the US. I would buy it right away. Just to have all parts to replace. I own one and yes they are troublesome but very inovative. the brain, the difflocks the shocks from the 70ies :D I still drive it but no jumps anymore. The axle holders are to brittle. Just wish some parts would fit to exchange the axles with dogbones.

Someone got a killer Shelf Queen :)
Why it gotta be a shelf queen? Send that thing! lol (see my profile pic.. that was my daughter sending our diff-brain Nero into orbit). Its a great truck. I just recently picked up a Kraton EXB so she could jump that instead. Going to keep the Nero on the ground from now on since parts are getting a bit hard to come by. I do love it though.
Come to think of it, I have a new in box blue Nero body sitting still in the shipping box somewhere. Maybe I should sell it...

Why it gotta be a shelf queen? Send that thing! lol (see my profile pic.. that was my daughter sending our diff-brain Nero into orbit). Its a great truck. I just recently picked up a Kraton EXB so she could jump that instead. Going to keep the Nero on the ground from now on since parts are getting a bit hard to come by. I do love it though.
Come to think of it, I have a new in box blue Nero body sitting still in the shipping box somewhere. Maybe I should sell it...
How much you want for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back