SOLD / FOUND infraction roller $450 shipped

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StephenSchandelmayer

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Mojave 4s
  3. Outcast 4s
  4. Typhon 6s
Infraction roller that I'm wanting to sell

-Perfect Pass battery trays
-Perfect Pass springs
-Scorched center Pinocchio
-Scorched tower to tower
-Scorched servo mount
-PPS motor mount
-Custom cut front splitter to fit the viper body
-Grps that are worn but have a little life left
-Extra wing for the viper
-Lights inside are just stuck on but they light up the inside of the body nicely at night
-top of the body has some scuffs and scratches from a roll over unfortunately but not really too bad. Also splitter isn't in perfect shape but atleast you can use it as a template if you wanted to make a new one from carbon or plastic.
IMG_9129.jpeg
IMG_9130.jpeg
IMG_9131.jpeg
IMG_9132.jpeg
IMG_9133.jpeg
IMG_9134.jpeg
IMG_9135.jpeg
IMG_9137.jpeg

Talk about being tempted! gawd damn how is this not gone yet?? omg I have a tp 5660 1460kv and an xlx2 just waiting for this!! NO I HAVE OTHER PLANS ALREADY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CLOSE THE THREAD

Talk about being tempted! gawd damn how is this not gone yet?? omg I have a tp 5660 1460kv and an xlx2 just waiting for this!! NO I HAVE OTHER PLANS ALREADY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CLOSE THE THREAD
DOOOOO IIITTTTTTTTT

The Viper is speaking to you......it yearns for your TP 🤣

Like NIKE says.JUST DO IT👍

At this point I think I'm going to use its parts to build a mini Typhon thing. Been wanting to do it for awhile lol
I’ve been staring at this but I just can’t afford it. BUT, if you use the parts for a Typhon I’d be interested in the (too long for a Typhon) center brace and battery trays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back