Infraction Infraction v2 mostly left over / extra parts build.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boggs3010

Very Active Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Vendetta
Bought the remaining parts from Jennysrc . Ted btw at Jenny's is awesome, great help and service/price. Without his prices I would not have built my 4th Infraction. Still need an ESC and front body post . Mostly OEM except 40mm dual motor fans carbon receiver cover and HR shock towers / servo and lastly front wheel air dams. Body will be original camo infraction body.

IMG_20230506_142400.jpg

View attachment 297830

IMG_20230506_142341.jpg

IMG_20230506_142317.jpg

IMG_20230506_142324.jpg

IMG_20230506_142312.jpg

Body on

IMG_20230506_144714.jpg

IMG_20230506_144720.jpg

IMG_20230506_145846.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice build there. If I could just critique you a bit.....

>That alloy universal Clamping Servo Arm/Horn.. you have the Link in the wrong Hole. Go to the INNER hole, if you haven't already done so. Which stock should be aprox 20mm eye to eye. What I saw in one pix.:unsure: Be careful with that Alloy arm, Mine stripped out easily. Use a bit of Blue Thread locker on its 3 screws.

>Toss that 3rd channel Handbrake. It is useless Fluff, a Novelty, and more of a nuisance and liability. Just makes the chassis "bloated" all while Taxing the ESC's BEC circuit with needless Idle Amp Draw. Best for the Steering Servo and fans have exclusive use of the BEC. Don't need that HB for drifting at all, especially if that is your intention. And for speed running, Everyone will remove that HB altogether. I have both the V1 Lim and Infr.
What radio did you buy? For dedicated speed running you want alot of signal Range. The RadioLink RC6GS is what I use. No signal drops. Wa using a different radio, and I wrecked from signal drops a few times. When at speed, loss of signal it is always guarranteed Carnage. :cry:
The RC6GS is worth the $80. Even the RL RC4GS ($60.) affords the same long range.
A RTR radio will not not cut it. Been there.
Nice build.:cool:

Last edited:
I will adjust the servo good catch. I use the hand brake for stopping instead of using reverse, I find less wear and heat on the motor. This infraction (still have 3 others) will be strictly bashing. Radio I have an inexpensive flysky something it can handle 10 cars and keep cost down and remotes down. Have 11 ;)

Thanks again for your input and time.

James

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back