SOLD / FOUND Infraction V2 Roller $350 shipped

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rebeltomato

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Mojave
Infraction V2 Roller with steering servo and brake servo. Drove this crazy thing twice and found out we don't have a good place to drive it so I pulled the radio/esc/motor and swapped it into a Mojave EXB. Has been literally collecting dust for a couple months. Comes with a new in package set of white Hoons. $350 shipped UPS

I have great feedback on eBay and rctech forums and if you'd like to call or text I can send you my number in a private message.

Jake
Infraction V2 Roller.jpg
Infraction V2 Roller-4.jpg
Infraction V2 Roller-8.jpg
Infraction V2 Roller-9.jpg
Infraction V2 Roller-12.jpg
Infraction V2 Roller-13.jpg
Infraction V2 Roller-7.jpg

Infraction V2 Roller-2.jpg

Infraction V2 Roller-3.jpg

Infraction V2 Roller-5.jpg

Infraction V2 Roller-6.jpg

Infraction V2 Roller-10.jpg

Infraction V2 Roller-11.jpg

Very Very Tempting!! 😮
I was just saying how I want another infraction purely for drifting and street bashing, now that I’ve turned both my road cars into speed demons.

Trade a Senton for it? Drove it 10x fairly new tires and added 2 fans to it. 17 mm hexes sidewinder tires with a lot of life left. Shoeglue on the underside for strength. Orange version of the Senton? If not all good.

Trade a Senton for it? Drove it 10x fairly new tires and added 2 fans to it. 17 mm hexes sidewinder tires with a lot of life left. Shoeglue on the underside for strength. Orange version of the Senton? If not all good.
No trades at this time. Thank you for the offer. I'm needing some cash or I wouldn't sell.

Same boat. Bought mojave and infraction same day. Infraction sat. To me its boring and my Mojave got all the love. 😅😅

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back