Infraction Infraction v2 Stoke!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arise0185

Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave EXB
Took the new Infraction v2 out for a spin during my lunch break today. Only had a couple 2S packs lying around, so ran it on 4S only so far. Thing thing rips, even on 4S!

RvKFRfr.jpg

6KHVHfq.jpg

Just wait for 6s! Love the Infraction. I remember the first time I ran my Mojave on 4s brand new, then put it on 6s and became a whole new animal.
Sad Happy Hour GIF

Just wait for 6s! Love the Infraction. I remember the first time I ran my Mojave on 4s brand new, then put it on 6s and became a whole new animal.
Sad Happy Hour GIF

Ok, this thing SCREAMS on 6S!!!

This might be blasphemous, but I actually felt like running on 6S at 75% throttle was the best driving experience. Enough power to goose it and break loose, but not so much power that it just spins around at the slightest touch.

Granted it was about 50 deg F and the parking lot was fairly dirty/sandy.

And now I've burned down my first set of tires. Those choons can't arrive fast enough! Maybe I should get some vipaz on order...

Ok, this thing SCREAMS on 6S!!!

This might be blasphemous, but I actually felt like running on 6S at 75% throttle was the best driving experience. Enough power to goose it and break loose, but not so much power that it just spins around at the slightest touch.

Granted it was about 50 deg F and the parking lot was fairly dirty/sandy.

And now I've burned down my first set of tires. Those choons can't arrive fast enough! Maybe I should get some vipaz on order...
Nice! Send it! I would recommend some hard compound GRPs over the choons. With the GRPs you will get good grip and can break it loose anytime on 6s

Nice! Send it! I would recommend some hard compound GRPs over the choons. With the GRPs you will get good grip and can break it loose anytime on 6s

Thanks for the rec. I did a little more reading and that is quite interesting what people are saying about the GRPs. I think I will order some in the XM7 (hardest) and XM4 ("medium soft") compounds.

Thanks for the rec. I did a little more reading and that is quite interesting what people are saying about the GRPs. I think I will order some in the XM7 (hardest) and XM4 ("medium soft") compounds.
Keep me updated on the XM4 as I've only ran the XM7 which I like

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back