Infraction Installing video of Castle Infraction 2028-1100kv on Infraction 6S BLX

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kljin

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Notorious
Has anyone a videolink on how to install the castle motor 2028-1100kv on an Infraction 6S BLX?

Has anyone a videolink on how to install the castle motor 2028-1100kv on an Infraction 6S BLX?
It's really simple. it's just 5 screws to remove whole motor mount and center diff contraption
and then you flip it around and put the screws back in. If you really need a video search for arrma reverse motor mount. You will have much better luck searching for that instead of how to install a castle 2028 and all roads lead home 😎 👍

sounds like you already have the motor so you don’t want to hear it… but the 1717 1650 kv is more ideally suited to this car… it will put out more power than you can transfer to the ground…

The 2028 is a heavy monster the size of a soda can…

With that said I would love to see it done!

sounds like you already have the motor so you don’t want to hear it… but the 1717 1650 kv is more ideally suited to this car… it will put out more power than you can transfer to the ground…

The 2028 is a heavy monster the size of a soda can…

With that said I would love to see it done!
haha I just put a castle 2028 1100kv into my v2 limitless and i've been loving it. Geared for 100 mph on 8s and I can bash like that without any heat problems. I love it!! thing is an animal.

This my v1 limitless with a TP 5860 1150kv. It's the same size as the castle 2028.

Definitely adds some weight but man you cannot beat the power and how hard you can go before you gotta worry about temps.

haha I just put a castle 2028 1100kv into my v2 limitless and i've been loving it. Geared for 100 mph on 8s and I can bash like that without any heat problems. I love it!! thing is an animal.

This my v1 limitless with a TP 5860 1150kv. It's the same size as the castle 2028.

Definitely adds some weight but man you cannot beat the power and how hard you can go before you gotta worry about temps.
I have one in my xmaxx… it is a beast for sure.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back