Infraction Carbon fiber shock towers on Infraction 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anybody using carbon fiber shock towers on an Infraction 6s or any other 6s vehicle? If so, please let me know how they perform.
Awesome , really no noticeable difference to be honest. Like the look a lot. Have them on 4 cars.

I've been eyeing a 6s Infraction for my collection. Who makes the Infraction carbon fiber towers? I know Perfect Pass makes some excellent looking A arms, I think they are back in stock & affordable

I had a set on many RC’s. Most of the time the problem was the CF breaking other parts as it has absolutely 0 give. It won’t flex or bend. It breaks. Usually takes more force than Rc have to break it but I’ve seen numbskulls do some stooooopid stuff and break it, me not included in that statement BTW.

It will splinter and peel if you don’t protect the edges with a bit of CA or nail polish. 👍🏻 Nail polish looks killer BTW.

I had a pair of eBay cheapos on my Kraton 6s for a while, the rear broke one day when I landed on it. 🤷‍♂️

I recently purchased CF Shock Towers for both my K6s and Infraction from M2C & Scorched. IMO, the quality of the Scorched was superior for a mild price difference.

I have a set of M2C carbon shock towers on my "other brand of 6s truggy". I've beaten the hell out of that truck and the shock towers are still in one piece. When I get around to rebuilding my Outcast 6s I plan on getting a set for it as well.

Back