Kraton Is it possible to bind an old controller to the Kraton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Fonad

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I’m a newbie to this rc game and I’m only just learning some of the ropes, so go easy on me.

Last week I puchased the Kraton 6s, and I absolutely love it, apart from it trying to drive its self from time To time at high speed lol

Anyway today i took it out and after only a few minutes it felt like I had a stone behind the steering wheel as it felt like and sounded like it was catching somewhere, then the next turn of the wheel it popped and my steering wheel was free and under no tension. I presume a spring may have come loose or broke off as I do have a slight rattling sound coming from inside.

Do I need to open it up myself, or take it back the shop under my warranty, any advice much appreciated, thank you all.

One more thought, is it possible to bind an old controller to the Kraton just until I get this one sorted.

Hello everyone, I’m a newbie to this rc game and I’m only just learning some of the ropes, so go easy on me.

Last week I puchased the Kraton 6s, and I absolutely love it, apart from it trying to drive its self from time To time at high speed lol

Anyway today i took it out and after only a few minutes it felt like I had a stone behind the steering wheel as it felt like and sounded like it was catching somewhere, then the next turn of the wheel it popped and my steering wheel was free and under no tension. I presume a spring may have come loose or broke off as I do have a slight rattling sound coming from inside.

Do I need to open it up myself, or take it back the shop under my warranty, any advice much appreciated, thank you all.
You are referring to your radio, correct?

If so, you don't have to twist it like a stuck pickle jar lid :ROFLMAO: I would warranty it, assuming you have your receipt. Contact Horizon Hobby and get the ball rolling on your replacement!

This has worked for others in the past when that radio fails miserably at its one job.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back