Vorteks Is the Vorteks just plain addicting?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

One3

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Vorteks
So I bought my Vorteks in January this year and I can't say I have used it a whole lot but when I do it's a blast.

Also I always try and find a way on how I could improve it and I think I just fell into an addiction šŸ˜¦

I constantly find myself buying stuff for it! First I started off with aftermarket shocks from RCAWD, they were junk so I went back to stock (I was refunded). Than I was liking the idea of a wide Vorteks, so I slapped on some Typhon arms and links. I have a centre brace kit on the way for it. Got a Typhon wing and mounts to remove the stock wing and avoid further damage to the body. Now I discovered Jenny's!! šŸ˜± I actually ordered stuff I don't need!! A LWB chassis, hub carriers, a Typhon centre shaft, some other spares and Felony rear shocks for the front end - When will this end!?!? loool

Is it just me or are there many on the same boat?

IMG_20230812_100718~2.jpg

IMG_20230118_105601~2.jpg

Oh, I'm pretty sure we're all with you on this. Not always necessary but it's easy to get carried away! I try my best to replace what breaks one at a time unless it's an issue that needs addressing immediately. Nice Vorteks!

Lol. Welcome to the addiction. You only have the one. Next you'll buy a second and third. It never ends.

You're perfectly fine, we're all there with you.
I saw the thread you made about adding the typhon wing to the vorteks, but none of the links work...you have any pics to share?

You're perfectly fine, we're all there with you.
I saw the thread you made about adding the typhon wing to the vorteks, but none of the links work...you have any pics to share?
Damn it. I used my phone to post. I'll check it out on my PC

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back