Kraton Is this a Good replacement servo?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah i wish mine was coming with a tactic but i got the newer v4 kraton..
I really wanted steering and throttle trim dials on the unit like the tactic has .. i noticed the DX5C doesn't have those options? i wonder if i should return the DX5C and get the tactic?

I'll hook you up with a tactic. Just give me some shipping money and I'll send it to you.

I'll hook you up with a tactic. Just give me some shipping money and I'll send it to you.
seriously? receiver also? that would be amazing! i can return the DX5C and use the $150 i spent to pay for a front bumper rear skid and chassis braces new servo brace etc
awesome!!!

seriously? receiver also? that would be amazing! i can return the DX5C and use the $150 i spent to pay for a front bumper rear skid and chassis braces new servo brace etc
awesome!!!
Yes sir. Receiver included. I hope you're in the US.

yup central Florida :)

Easy and close. I can almost drive it over there Haha. Just send me your shipping info to private message and when I get home from work tonight I'll get it together.

Yeah i wish mine was coming with a tactic but i got the newer v4 kraton..
I really wanted steering and throttle trim dials on the unit like the tactic has .. i noticed the DX5C doesn't have those options? i wonder if i should return the DX5C and get the tactic?
DX5C all the way. It does have all the settings in a GUI interface. Just takes time to learn. The Tactic is good but basic. If you have the DX5C already, why return it. It is a better radio all around. It is an upgrade for sure, with 20 model memory. IMO.

DX5C all the way. It does have all the settings in a GUI interface. Just takes time to learn. The Tactic is good but basic. If you have the DX5C already, why return it. It is a better radio all around. It is an upgrade for sure, with 20 model memory. IMO.
One truck. Tactic is free. Why buy a radio that has multi-memory until we have more trucks that require precision? These are things that are fun to grow into and no need to have em from the get-go. The truck is even fine on the Spektrum sh*t if we want to have a big time. Later, we get the better radio. imo.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back