Is this the end of Duratrax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should post pics of my jconcepts SC tires having cracked hubs on all 4 tires after 1 pack.

I should post pics of my jconcepts SC tires having cracked hubs on all 4 tires after 1 pack.
That is sad.. have you reached out to them? I've looked around for replacement/upgrades and found nothing. I have seen jconcepts aluminum adapters for other wheels..

That is sad.. have you reached out to them? I've looked around for replacement/upgrades and found nothing. I have seen jconcepts aluminum adapters for other wheels..
I didn't but I did email them about the hubs for the 1/5th tires and never got a response.

Snagged a set of belted Bandito ST's for my Vorteks. Seeing mixed reviews here and elsewhere but at $40 for 4 wheels/tires I figured it'd be a cheap enough experiment.

The biggest complaint I'm seeing online is that they need to be balanced. We'll see how these are.

I'll second the JConcepts vote. Just found 2 sets of Magmas for my xmaxx at my local hobby shop. They are bada$$.
I would love to know how these end up working out for you. I really want them to be good but after seeing someone crack the hubs already It spooked me from buying them. Do you do any jumps at all?

I would love to know how these end up working out for you. I really want them to be good but after seeing someone crack the hubs already It spooked me from buying them. Do you do any jumps at all?
Im sure hoping they work out as well. Yes i do. Nothing youtube worthy but im definitely not easy on it. Usually hard ground/rocks and 10-15ft in the air, maybe 20-30ft long jumps.....USUALLY land on all 4s lol
I will say these wheels/tires look very beefy. I haven't weighed them but they have some heft to them.

So i just weighed the magmas. I got 35.2oz/per wheel. So about 2.2lbs each. My scale is not perfect im sure, weighed myself holding them in pairs then all 4 a few times and that is what i came up with.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back