Kraton Is this the only difference

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Wizard24

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I’m new here but not to the hobby and this is my first post. I recently bought my first arrma last weekend it’s the kraton 8s rtr and I’ve bein looking at chassis strengthening options and wanted to ask other than thickness is there any difference in the chassis on the rtr vs the exb. Like mounting holes or length. I’m under the assumption it’s just thickness but idk arrma is all new to me and I hope I bought a decent rig.

You are correct. You might as well go buy an m2c or justbashitrc chassis right now if you do anything other than staying firmly planted on the ground.

You are correct. You might as well go buy an m2c or justbashitrc chassis right now if you do anything other than staying firmly planted on the ground.
Cool thanks. What about a bash bar? They also seem pretty good and to be honest look pretty easy to duplicate. I’d like to have a titanium one.

Cool thanks. What about a bash bar? They also seem pretty good and to be honest look pretty easy to duplicate. I’d like to have a titanium one.
probably good enough! i assume it's more weight though and more of a hassle if you ever have to work on the truck. If you don't care about those things then I bet it's fine. (y)

probably good enough! i assume it's more weight though and more of a hassle if you ever have to work on the truck. If you don't care about those things then I bet it's fine. (y)
Yea I’m ok with alittle more weight if I’m not breaking/bending the same parts every other day. I plan to toss a castle xlx2 combo in it eventually so the weight won’t cause issues. Or I could just get crazy and do a max 4 setup on 12s lol I’d call it the arrma kraken.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back