Kraton What’s the best way to bend this back to straight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Notorious
I’ve got a slight bend in the front arm of the chassis. I don’t have the funds for a new one so I need to try and bend myself. Pics are tough to tell but when I press down on the front end it bends downward straightening the components

IMG_0215.jpeg

IMG_0214.jpeg

IMG_0213.jpeg

I don't see anything out of the ordinary. The front of the chassis is supposed to be bent upwards at like a 12* angle. I don't have an angle gauge so I am not 100% on the exact angle.

These are all of my Arrma chassis.

1701483037909.jpeg

My Hot Bodies D8T and Tekno NT48.3 chassis.
1701483063890.jpeg

Good to know… after I got er’ straightened out. No biggie still gonna send it

Edit: is it really a huge deal? I’ll carve the body out to make the body clips work but I’m not insanely worried about geometry.

Last edited:
How'd you make out with this? I'd suggest putting a straight edge to the chassis to see where/if it's bent. Also, if it's not creating a problem, such as drivetrain, steering or suspension, it's not a problem.😉🤷‍♂️🍻

How'd you make out with this? I'd suggest putting a straight edge to the chassis to see where/if it's bent. Also, if it's not creating a problem, such as drivetrain, steering or suspension, it's not a problem.😉🤷‍♂️🍻
I put it back in my vice to get it most of the way there. That and a big pair of robogrips helped get it just right. The biggest issue was the body posts in the front were way out of alignment. I’ve been looking at 7075 chassis for a while and maybe it’s time. Vitavon makes the most sense considering the redesign, but too rich for me. M2C has been great to me so far, but it’s hard to pass Jenny’s up for an EXB chassis. However, I don’t think Jenny’s comes with the center bracing. I’ll have to investigate further

I put it back in my vice to get it most of the way there. That and a big pair of robogrips helped get it just right. The biggest issue was the body posts in the front were way out of alignment. I’ve been looking at 7075 chassis for a while and maybe it’s time. Vitavon makes the most sense considering the redesign, but too rich for me. M2C has been great to me so far, but it’s hard to pass Jenny’s up for an EXB chassis. However, I don’t think Jenny’s comes with the center bracing. I’ll have to investigate further
Well, if there's budget concerns, Maybe exb chassis with aftermarket bracing? No doubt all aftermarket is going to be the strongest.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back