It’s so hot 🥵 I almost don’t want to build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fishtank

work the hardest when no one is watching
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton EXB
So the “build season” is here and we have made are picks this year it’s 2 vanquish Phoenix rigs. One kit and one RTR this is my first 1/10 or bigger RTR in along time.

The Falken RTR will be a run around truck with trailer. Below parts list.

ESC- mamba X
Motor- Hobbywing 2700kv pro puller
Servo- Reef Raw 500
Vanquish machined gears
Vanquish rims

Kit will be a dedicated crawler

ESC- Furitek ten 60/100amp
Motor- Furitek 2500kv
Servo reef raw 500
Dig unit with reef 299 Servo
Servo for front wheel overdrive reef 299
Vanquish portal weights all 4 corners
Vanquish light kit
Vanquish wheels “weighted”

IMG_8888.png

I understand, My ac works great, but I do a bunch of stuff in the garage too, it gets to be about 120° to 130° degrees in there once it hits 110° outside. Kinda sucks the life out of you.

My garage gets way to hot also. Luckily I have a hobby room but if I didn't I'd still use my bathroom over the garage.
Don't wand to use the dremel and stuff in the house, metal shavings suck in carpet. :ROFLMAO:

So the “build season” is here and we have made are picks this year it’s 2 vanquish Phoenix rigs. One kit and one RTR this is my first 1/10 or bigger RTR in along time.

The Falken RTR will be a run around truck with trailer. Below parts list.

ESC- mamba X
Motor- Hobbywing 2700kv pro puller
Servo- Reef Raw 500
Vanquish machined gears
Vanquish rims

Kit will be a dedicated crawler

ESC- Furitek ten 60/100amp
Motor- Furitek 2500kv
Servo reef raw 500
Dig unit with reef 299 Servo
Servo for front wheel overdrive reef 299
Vanquish portal weights all 4 corners
Vanquish light kit
Vanquish wheels “weighted”

View attachment 311357
This brand looks bad ass! Looking forward to the build 👍🏼

You don't have AC?
I keep it 78 degrees 24/7 I tell everyone if that’s not cold enough for ya there’s always outside! 😂 I work in construction (no in the field any more) but I spend a good chunk of my day out there so when I get home it’s time to chill 🥶!!
IMG_8899.png

I keep it 78 degrees 24/7 I tell everyone if that’s not cold enough for ya there’s always outside! 😂 I work in construction (no in the field any more) but I spend a good chunk of my day out there so when I get home it’s time to chill 🥶!! View attachment 311832

Wow! We keep ours at 68! 😁

It’s not that hot here is SWFL but the humidity here adds to the heat index into the triple digits. I feel ya though,went to the park with my kids (minus any RCs this time) glad I didn’t because my kids lasted a while 30 minutes before the melted in pools of sweat 😂. Gonna try again this weekend though. Good luck with the build 🤙

I keep it 78 degrees 24/7 I tell everyone if that’s not cold enough for ya there’s always outside! 😂 I work in construction (no in the field any more) but I spend a good chunk of my day out there so when I get home it’s time to chill 🥶!! View attachment 311832
We keep ours at 78 also. The high temps suck but it's those low temps that will kill you because the AC never gets a break.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back