I want my dad to get back into rc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pabl007

Reaction score
My dad use to be into rc with some nitro cars and I want to get him back into rc with letting using my senton and showing him one of the biggest hobby shops in Australia so send recommendations of some decent priced cars that I should convince him to get back into the rc game and can you convert aud if you like please thanks

My dad use to be into rc with some nitro cars and I want to get him back into rc with letting using my senton and showing him one of the biggest hobby shops in Australia so send recommendations of some decent priced cars that I should convince him to get back into the rc game and can you convert aud if you like please thanks

The big question is.... Do you want to find him another nitro or you want him to branch out to electric? Better question, what would he want?

I would like him to branch out to electric since I have the equipment for him to run like battery charger and such
And what scale? Race or bash? Budget? We can certainly spend your money. Lol.
Anywhere for 1/24 - 1/10 to bash and about $350 aud
I would like him to branch out to electric since I have the equipment for him to run like battery charger and such

Also he likes the whole build it up aspect of the electric and how simple it is and he likes rally off roading things like that

Last edited:

Also he likes the whole build it up aspect of the electric and how simple it is and he likes rally off roading things like that
Why not get him another Senton 3S like yours? Can mod/improve together. Nothing like a friendly competition.

Why not get him another Senton 3S like yours? Can mod/improve together. Nothing like a friendly competition.
I was looking at a drift maybe or rock crawler
Since I would like him to start off with something like a rock crawler because I am buying one so we can go out on trails near our house

Saw your other post. About to reply to that. You want fast or slow? Crawling is a whole nother addiction.
I was getting an axiol deadbolt for myself and I want see if he would want the same
Saw your other post. About to reply to that. You want fast or slow? Crawling is a whole nother addiction.
I was getting an axiol deadbolt for myself and I want see if he would want the

I was getting an axiol deadbolt for myself and I want see if he would want the same

I was getting an axiol deadbolt for myself and I want see if he would want the
Maybe start him off with a senton 2x4 boost and a scx24 crawler or trx4m so you stay in budget an he can experiment to see what he likes more and if he likes bashing. More the make the senton 4wd and brushless etc if he like crawlers more get him a 1/10 scale etc you get the idea

Maybe start him off with a senton 2x4 boost and a scx24 crawler or trx4m so you stay in budget an he can experiment to see what he likes more and if he likes bashing. More the make the senton 4wd and brushless etc if he like crawlers more get him a 1/10 scale etc you get the idea
Yeah sounds good

Be warned-

The Axial scx24 is highly addictive.. they tend to start out innocently enough.. next thing you know they've either turned into 6 of them or you've somehow quadrupled the cost of it and then some....
This is my fairly recent deadbolt build... I'd rather not admit how much it cost to build 🤣

20231020_180634.jpg

20230930_173557.jpg

Be warned-

The Axial scx24 is highly addictive.. they tend to start out innocently enough.. next thing you know they've either turned into 6 of them or you've somehow quadrupled the cost of it and then some....
This is my fairly recent deadbolt build... I'd rather not admit how much it cost to build 🤣

View attachment 340777

View attachment 340778
Agreed but worth every penny! :)

Be warned-

View attachment 340777

View attachment 340778
Very cool and no worries

Be warned-

View attachment 340777

View attachment 340778
well you will be happy to know I am off to the biggest hobby shop in Aus to buy mine with my dad

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back