Kraton It's Here!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roondog

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
I was waiting like an addict for FedEx all day. Gave up and then the doorbell rang at dinner. Step outside and two guys are trying to bring a kids plastic house up to my door. I was thinking what nightmare is this? So I said yeah that's not mine. They looked quite puzzled and went back and rummaged around. A few minutes later they said oh yeah this is yours. Well it's here and I will have to open it and take pictures tomorrow.

Attachments

• FBC3254C-81BE-4DE3-95A4-B39D1F3D7288.jpeg
    FBC3254C-81BE-4DE3-95A4-B39D1F3D7288.jpeg
    307.9 KB · Views: 77
This thing is gorgeous!

Attachments

• 3583FF94-5517-4C56-987C-8B100FE9CCF6.jpeg
    3583FF94-5517-4C56-987C-8B100FE9CCF6.jpeg
    357.3 KB · Views: 91
  • 7C237CE9-36C5-4914-ACE7-9D819AFBF170.jpeg
    7C237CE9-36C5-4914-ACE7-9D819AFBF170.jpeg
    259.1 KB · Views: 88
  • 01FF66F3-3092-44C5-B56C-8E4981716601.jpeg
    01FF66F3-3092-44C5-B56C-8E4981716601.jpeg
    259.8 KB · Views: 103
  • D754EAC8-63FF-4946-A555-04DEDDC0245A.jpeg
    D754EAC8-63FF-4946-A555-04DEDDC0245A.jpeg
    383.3 KB · Views: 96
  • 20AF5E5E-0982-4952-BE0C-54441DC13A8F.jpeg
    20AF5E5E-0982-4952-BE0C-54441DC13A8F.jpeg
    291.8 KB · Views: 99
Well I got my first bash in. I didn't break anything! I'm in love with this truck. I did notice one thing odd. I would lose control to both steering and throttle intermittently at various distances. The batteries in my TX were freshly charged. It would only lose signal for a second or two, but I was concerned I might hit kids at the park so I called it a day. Time to look it over. Has anyone had a similar experience with their vehicle?

Well I got my first bash in. I didn't break anything! I'm in love with this truck. I did notice one thing odd. I would lose control to both steering and throttle intermittently at various distances. The batteries in my TX were freshly charged. It would only lose signal for a second or two, but I was concerned I might hit kids at the park so I called it a day. Time to look it over. Has anyone had a similar experience with their vehicle?

it looks good man... does the brace make the chassis feel stiffer?

I can't say because I don't have anything to compare it to. To me it seems solid but I couldn't say how that is compared to V3.

Congratulations! Mine should be here today or tomorrow...the wait is killing me!

Keep us posted on that signal issue you were having. About how far away was it when you'd lose the signal? Have you solved the issue or reached out to Arrma yet?

Edit, that other thread was yours too...

Last edited:
Congratulations! Mine should be here today or tomorrow...the wait is killing me!

Keep us posted on that signal issue you were having. About how far away was it when you'd lose the signal? Have you solved the issue or reached out to Arrma yet?
It was various distances. From 10 ft up to maybe 50ft or so. It happened again after I took a break. At this point it's concerning as I don't want to lose control and crash into something or someone. I sent am email to Arrma Support.

Another thread here... not sure which one. Maybe I read your thread twice.
Yeah I did create a separate thread specific to he issue as I was curious if this has happened to other models. I'm a little bummed out. I haven't wrecked it but don't really feel like I can bash it right now. So I'll have to see what Arrma recommends. I think it may be time to invest in a better quality radio.

Yeah I did create a separate thread specific to he issue as I was curious if this has happened to other models. I'm a little bummed out. I haven't wrecked it but don't really feel like I can bash it right now. So I'll have to see what Arrma recommends. I think it may be time to invest in a better quality radio.
Yeah, I see your other Spektrum thread, that was it.

I’ve had several experiences just like this with rtr spektrum radios. Both of mine were dx2e’s. I’ve never had any problems with the tactic radio it used to come with though. ?

Also all you New v4 owners, be mindful that you turn off the vehicle power FIRST before the radio. My Losi mini 8T used to go full throttle if I turned the remote off first. It used a spektrum and full throttle to full stop usually doesn’t end well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back