IT'S OFFICIAL,🌷🏡 SPRING IS HERE.👍What are you doing today?😁

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not much to do today here..4" snow on top of a half inch of ice. It do look purdy I guess. It's like living on the set of "Frozen"..🤷‍♂️

20240324_071956.jpg

20240324_072016.jpg

20240324_073432.jpg

Contemplating that.. I'd have to stick to the driveway though, there's a bit too much snow for anything less than 8" tires in the yard. We'll see.
I myself this past winter wanted to do some snow bashing for the first time ever with my kraton 6s but I never pulled the trigger . reason, because I just had concerns about water getting into things and I didn't want to deal with rust on any hardware or getting into the diffs or into anything else ..not only that but I do have a bit of OCD and I like my rigs clean .90 percent of what I have are all street rigs and Im basically just a street runner .I love my speed passes so my cars are pretty much allways clean .a wipe down and I use my air compressor blow it down good and apply my olive oil in all plastics to keep it looking new again .so yeah still no snow bashing for me yet🤷

I myself this past winter wanted to do some snow bashing for the first time ever with my kraton 6s but I never pulled the trigger . reason, because I just had concerns about water getting into things and I didn't want to deal with rust on any hardware or getting into the diffs or into anything else ..not only that but I do have a bit of OCD and I like my rigs clean .90 percent of what I have are all street rigs and Im basically just a street runner .I love my speed passes so my cars are pretty much allways clean .a wipe down and I use my air compressor blow it down good and apply my olive oil in all plastics to keep it looking new again .so yeah still no snow bashing for me yet🤷
I don't blame ya for wanting to keep them nice. That's how I clean mine, snow bashing!! LOL. And yep, pretty much all hardware, links and driveshafts are rusty. Doesn't bother me.

I don't blame ya for wanting to keep them nice. That's how I clean mine, snow bashing!! LOL. And yep, pretty much all hardware, links and driveshafts are rusty. Doesn't bother me.
Worked in body shops for 15 years .I hate rust with a passion.i delt with that crap all the time, I know what it tastes like so I'm done with it.i have changed over almost every nut and bolt on most of my rigs to stainless so far with only using my rigs on dry days things are looking great...but i need to do my rc boats.lol you would think boats would be the first ones to be changed over but they last 🤷

Worked in body shops for 15 years .I hate rust with a passion.i delt with that crap all the time, I know what it tastes like so I'm done with it.i have changed over almost every nut and bolt on most of my rigs to stainless so far with only using my rigs on dry days things are looking great...but i need to do my rc boats.lol you would think boats would be the first ones to be changed over but they last 🤷
LOL. Rust is "way of life" round here.. I'm just doing my part as a "consumer", LOL.

Rust is no bueno

It's fukin cold out.wtf where is the warm weather coming
Rust? I love it! I sprinkle it on my smashed taters!!😉🤣

A healthy dose of iron to give me a nice boost. Heck, l might have to start making my own line of food seasoning, Rusty Pepper. Put it in an adjustable grinder so the coarseness can be adjusted to ones preference. Course and crunchy, or fine and velvety!!😉🤣🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Rust? I love it! I sprinkle it on my smashed taters!!😉🤣

A healthy dose of iron to give me a nice boost. Heck, l might have to start making my own line of food seasoning, Rusty Pepper. Put it in an adjustable grinder so the coarseness can be adjusted to ones preference. Course and crunchy, or fine and velvety!!😉🤣🤷‍♂️
Your rusty pepper should have a catchy slogan 🤔 how about
"I PUT THAT SH+T ON EVERYTHING " 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I've been missing my Mojave 6s since I dismembered it, along with my Kraton 6s. I made a mashup of the 2. A medium armed Kraton, and long armed Mojo. I hacked up the Kraton body to clear the Mojave Fortress wheels/tires on the Kraton. It runs pretty well, I like it. So I'm content with that, but not really digging the Kraton XL as much, plus I miss the old girl.. the big ole Mojo body.. so I swapped the front towers to (re)utilize the Mojo body mounts, bolted the 2 rear towers together and drilled the Kraton rear tower to accept the Mojo rear body mounts.. IDK what I want to do about tires/wheels. Obviously to get the tires tucked in, I need the Mojo arms/cvds/dog bones..or, let em "hang out" of the wheel wells..which is my inclination. I don't have spare funds to go buying up a bunch of parts, so, I'm thinking truggy race tires with zero offset, hack out the Mojo bodies wheel wells, and see how it does.. I might dial back to 4s to preserve the tires. Truggy tires and 6s power equals tire sidewall destruction (TSD) in my experience.

I've been missing my Mojave 6s since I dismembered it, along with my Kraton 6s. I made a mashup of the 2. A medium armed Kraton, and long armed Mojo. I hacked up the Kraton body to clear the Mojave Fortress wheels/tires on the Kraton. It runs pretty well, I like it. So I'm content with that, but not really digging the Kraton XL as much, plus I miss the old girl.. the big ole Mojo body.. so I swapped the front towers to (re)utilize the Mojo body mounts, bolted the 2 rear towers together and drilled the Kraton rear tower to accept the Mojo rear body mounts.. IDK what I want to do about tires/wheels. Obviously to get the tires tucked in, I need the Mojo arms/cvds/dog bones..or, let em "hang out" of the wheel wells..which is my inclination. I don't have spare funds to go buying up a bunch of parts, so, I'm thinking truggy race tires with zero offset, hack out the Mojo bodies wheel wells, and see how it does.. I might dial back to 4s to preserve the tires. Truggy tires and 6s power equals tire sidewall destruction (TSD) in my experience.
Keep the tires for future build or if you go back to what they belong to

Keep the tires for future build or if you go back to what they belong to
Yep, I have 2 sets of the Mojave Fortress tires/wheels..the originals are pretty beat, but still very useable. I have a pretty fresh set on the Mojo armed Kraton right now. Since my Kraton has the shorter arms, it needs narrow tires or they rub the Kraton body.. I try to avoid hub extensions in general, they usually cause bent axles in my experience.

Nice weekend coming up, this past week has been seriously wet ..tons of 🌧️ raining for days .ground is all saturated and thank God my basement is dry .no leaks .going to finish up working on my sons kraton tonight and hopefully take it out tomorrow or Sunday..if its nice enough I might head down to the running track at the school and do some passes and laps with my infraction.ill be posting pics soon of the proline ram body i painted this week .going to make a quick thread on it . hopefully it will help others 😁👍

Back