IT'S OFFICIAL,🌷🏡 SPRING IS HERE.👍What are you doing today?😁

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We ran into a large pit with bones in it. While 4 wheeling, atv. My daughter was like what gives? We called it pet cemetery. Turns out that's where the game wardens dump road kills. Who knew such a place even existed. 🤷‍♂️ . No blood though. We think the animals just pick at the bones. We never went back.

Last edited:
Can anyone help me with my Notorious? It is a monster on 6s. Plan on 4s tomorrow. Any thoughts on a better wheelie bar? Thanks.
You breaking the wing mount? Or ?
My Noto has the 3drc TPU wing mount. I've had no issues since. It absorbs shock & I think it helps w wheelies. On 4s I can hold a wheelie all the way across the yard or street

Can anyone help me with my Notorious? It is a monster on 6s. Plan on 4s tomorrow. Any thoughts on a better wheelie bar? Thanks.
You’re already on the right track with your 4s idea. The best wheelie reducer is your throttle finger. 😊 I bought a clapped out, under serviced NOTO from another forum member and went through a steep learning curve. 😂 It’s a really fun rig but a totally different trip for me. It’s a stunter, and only ever wants to stunt. I put a battery in it a couple or three times a year and I’m like, “holy crap, did you see that? I wheelied for like 200 yards!”

Yeah, Its kind of insane on 6s, don't let your guard down with it. 🤣 . I flipped it more than few times today. Not sideways as it is good that way. But it has so much punch to it, it just wants to end over.🔄. Tends to flip on its lid. 🤣

I don't use wheelie bars🤷 I like to go zooooooooooommmmmm no need for wheelie bar 😆😆

I'm confused on how to set the fail safe on the radio link Rc4gs .why isn't as simple as either yes for on and no for off🤷 why is there increments🤔

Yeah, Its kind of insane on 6s, don't let your guard down with it. 🤣 . I flipped it more than few times today. Not sideways as it is good that way. But it has so much punch to it, it just wants to end over.🔄. Tends to flip on its lid. 🤣

Ah man I can wait to get mine 😍🤣

What color did you get?

Black I think. I sent the wifey the link to blue and black one and said I liked the black a little more. She was ordering for a present. My favorite color is blue though so she might of gone with that. I'll find out the 12th. Who knows she could said forget this dude and not gotten it at all 😅😂
Last year she got the big rock, 2 4tecs, and my deadbolt so.. she ain't shy of buying a rc for my gifts.
1 year she got a vxl rustler, bandit, slash 4x4 and then my losi mini b 😂 I'd gotten her a pink slash for mother's day which always falls on my birthday so it was an rc kinda day 🤣
If she didn't then I'm buying 1 myself the 12th regardless 😂

Black I think. I sent the wifey the link to blue and black one and said I liked the black a little more. She was ordering for a present. My favorite color is blue though so she might of gone with that. I'll find out the 12th. Who knows she could said forget this dude and not gotten it at all 😅😂
Last year she got the big rock, 2 4tecs, and my deadbolt so.. she ain't shy of buying a rc for my gifts.
1 year she got a vxl rustler, bandit, slash 4x4 and then my losi mini b 😂 I'd gotten her a pink slash for mother's day which always falls on my birthday so it was an rc kinda day 🤣
Cool. Happy bashing & stunting!
Did you catch my video?

That's a good wifey 👍 she's a keeper

Back