IT'S OFFICIAL,🌷🏡 SPRING IS HERE.👍What are you doing today?😁

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just relaxing..stoped raining for now .gonna mess around and do more video editing.its kinda fun👍

@BudUMfan how did you get that Arrma forum fan banner🤔. I'm definitely a huge fan , I mean I'm on everyday constantly checking in .very active so I should have had that banner a long long time ago.🤷

Looking like 65% chance rain for 3 days straight here starting in the morning. Will be RC wrenching.

Just relaxing..stoped raining for now .gonna mess around and do more video editing.its kinda fun👍

@BudUMfan how did you get that Arrma forum fan banner🤔. I'm definitely a huge fan , I mean I'm on everyday constantly checking in .very active so I should have had that banner a long long time ago.🤷
You have to buy the raffle tickets when the forum has a raffle. @WoodiE Lets have another raffle!

Here @King blitz you can buy one

IMG_4290.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m on my grind. This is my life. Keyboard warrior running 110 commercial natural gas projects. Perks? I’m working from home with my wax pen already in use. And I might add…. fiddlestick YOU corporate America. How a public utility, largest in the state can wreck our entire process. No OT. 4500 people got walked out. 1200 took a buy out. But fiddlestick it. Who can complain about being overwhelmed with unrealistic expectations when I have 7 weeks paid vacation. 6 mos of sick leave at 100% of my pay. Making almost 50/hr? I’m lucky I can still provide for my family. Focus on the positives and everything else will work out. It’s the little wins that count cause people are dropping like flys and they will never break me. Hope you guys are enjoying your careers and not dealing with everything that goes along with cubicle type environments where you can’t make a union crew do a job if there’s a pop cycle stick in the trench path

image.jpg

Last edited:
I’m on my grind. This is my life. Keyboard warrior running 110 commercial natural gas projects. Perks? I’m working from home with my wax pen already in use. And I might add…. fiddlestick YOU corporate America. How a public utility, largest in the state can wreck our entire process. No OT. 4500 people got walked out. 1200 took a buy out. But fiddlestick it. Who can complain about being overwhelmed with unrealistic expectations when I have 7 weeks paid vacation. 6 mos of sick leave at 100% of my pay. Making almost 50/hr? I’m lucky I can still provide for my family. Focus on the positives and everything else will work out. It’s the little wins that count cause people are dropping like flys and they will never break me. Hope you guys are enjoying your careers and not dealing with everything that goes along with cubicle type environments where you can’t make a union crew do a job if there’s a pop cycle stick in the oatg

View attachment 366878
I don't work in a cubicle 🤔 I work in a cylinder 🤷 sometimes multiple cylinders 👍

I’m on my grind. This is my life. Keyboard warrior running 110 commercial natural gas projects. Perks? I’m working from home with my wax pen already in use. And I might add…. fiddlestick YOU corporate America. How a public utility, largest in the state can wreck our entire process. No OT. 4500 people got walked out. 1200 took a buy out. But fiddlestick it. Who can complain about being overwhelmed with unrealistic expectations when I have 7 weeks paid vacation. 6 mos of sick leave at 100% of my pay. Making almost 50/hr? I’m lucky I can still provide for my family. Focus on the positives and everything else will work out. It’s the little wins that count cause people are dropping like flys and they will never break me. Hope you guys are enjoying your careers and not dealing with everything that goes along with cubicle type environments where you can’t make a union crew do a job if there’s a pop cycle stick in the oatg

View attachment 366878
A slave in your own home.. sounds depressing. You've managed to stay relevant at least, could be worse. Sometimes I swear we're going backwards as a species..

I just realized what a wax pen is.. been out of the loop for so long I didn't even catch that, LOL. 🤣

Last edited:
I'm working for the man today too.. beautiful out here in upstate NY, a perfect day for almost anything but working in a concrete bunker.. if all goes well I might be able to rip off a couple batteries after work. Have a daughter's college graduation on Sunday. Hoping to get some chit done round the house tomorrow. The honey-do list is pretty long right now, LOL.

A slave in your own home.. sounds depressing. You've managed to stay relevant at least, could be worse. Sometimes I swear we're going backwards as a species..

I just realized what a wax pen is.. been out of the loop for so long I didn't even catch that, LOL. 🤣
It's all about the wax pencil 😆👍🤣🤣

I found one of those in our youngest daughters room after she moved out last year.. she didn't get it back, somehow it's empty now. :rolleyes: ;) :p
I had a several really fun nights in the garage tinkering though!! Where the heck did I set that wrench?🙃🤪😂

I'm working for the man today too.. beautiful out here in upstate NY, a perfect day for almost anything but working in a concrete bunker.. if all goes well I might be able to rip off a couple batteries after work. Have a daughter's college graduation on Sunday. Hoping to get some chit done round the house tomorrow. The honey-do list is pretty long right now, LOL.
Congratulations on your daughter's college graduation! Mine will graduate from college next year. Time flies.

Congratulations on your daughter's college graduation! Mine will graduate from college next year. Time flies.
Yes it does!! This graduation is for number 1, she tried college right after HS, didn't like it, so now she's graduating at 30 years old. Number 2 graduated a couple years ago. She's now 25.. and I feel old as dirt, LOL. 🤔🤣🍻

Congratulations on your daughter's graduation.😁👍

Back