IT'S OFFICIAL,🌷🏡 SPRING IS HERE.👍What are you doing today?😁

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All's I have to do is check the tide chart and go when low tide hits .last year I was lucky cause low tide hit in the afternoon .so when I got of work I would go.clams and linguini with garlic ,black pepper a little bit of fresh squeezed lemon juice and a little hot sauce .yummmmmmy😁

Man I hear you. I've got all kinds of stuff I NEED to get done. Weather hasn't cooperated at all.
I waved the white flag yesterday and binge watched fast and furious literally all day with wifey.. well, we made it through 7... 😅
The sun is shining and I should get my crap done but I feel so close to succeeding in finishing the FF series this weekend I think I'm gonna do that instead 🤣
I can't remember the last time I got to watch even a single movie....... I said f it this weekend 😂🤣

Ps, I've seen all these movies many many times. Kinda a thing around here, just never 1 after the other 😂
Bro I hear ya .sometimes me and wifey watch movies all day on the weekends . doesn't happen much but when it's crappy out that's what I like to do ..last night I was up until 2 am watching episodes of river monsters and a show on custom fish tanks ..I have several tanks with koi and fresh water cichlids .love watching my fish😁

I’ll be 58 when my twins graduate. And you fkers think you’re old…. I’m sorry to be a one upper but I’m just trying to make it to hs graduation! Not college. They’re 16 with a 15 year stepdaughter. And holy F are these kids now a days…. You can’t even smack the fk outta your son when he says F You. I did that my mom was like Bruce Lee. So fast I never seen it coming! lol.
We watched a documentary on Bruce Lee last night. Was kinda cool.

He was no joke. He really could hit you so fast that even masters of martial arts couldn’t stop him from hitting them. I think was in that movie too. @blaster27 he really did have fists of fury with hand that were blurry!

We watched a documentary on Bruce Lee last night. Was kinda cool.
Bruce Lee is the man 👍

He is the only one that knew the exact pressure point that could kill anyone . accept for his master that showed him .know one knows how Bruce Lee died.undocumented..

This spring is not cooperating. Finished cleaning the outside and coated the boat last week. Rebuilt both carbs this week. I will be lucky to be floating next weekend 😞

b101.jpg

This spring is not cooperating. Finished cleaning the outside and coated the boat last week. Rebuilt both carbs this week. I will be lucky to be floating next weekend 😞

View attachment 367412
Wow she's looking beeeeeutiful 🥰😁👍

View attachment 367412
Let's see pics of the whole boat plz😁

Back