Jason Dearden to join TruBoys RC live

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's up fam, don't let the haters get you down. The racist one should be removed from the forum. I don't see any other RC bosses doing what Jason does. Respect to you guy's
#arcouk ❤ ??
Much respect to you and others always thank you very much big brother. I love the haters it’s funny to me I wish there were more actually ??

Yes, impressive. It look like he buy all the cars at the moment they are at the lhs.

But this team is more backyard/field/parking lot basher.
So where are they supposed to bash? Is there a standard to bashing? Is there something wrong with having fun & enjoying the cars they spend hundreds of dollars on??
Much respect to you and others always thank you very much big brother. I love the haters it’s funny to me I wish there were more actually ??
Gap reviews lets get get it lel

Oof i bet how much comments are going to get spammed to clarify about vas in the livestream
Vas is good people!
Never heard of these guys
TruBoys RC live
So take this opportunity to check out their YouTube channels! They each individually have some pretty decent videos. The lives & interviews are a very small portion of their channels...

Last edited:
Careful what you wish for now ..... ?

Sorry you’re so small minded! Just because someone doesn’t speak, look or act like you doesn’t make them incapable of having a good interview or enjoying the same hobby as you! Oh btw it’s FLAVOR!

It’s wonderful to see such support! Some people are just so small minded & like you said racist!
Triggered much? LOL

And no, it is not about race. I didn't like Vanilla Ice or any of the white guys doing Urban/hip-hop either. But I do know that for the guys that say "Flava" they will tell you it is generally NOT the same as "Flavor"...

And where did I say they did a bad interview? Where did I say they don't can't enjoy the hobby the same / more than me? Projecting much?
however everyone IS entitled to their opinion...
Unless it disagrees with your opinion, right?

What I took from the interview... new stuff is coming ? hopefully a no prep drag car..??? more 1/5 cars..!! ( I feel the next will be a Typhon )
@TRU BOYZ RC great interview, you're lucky guys to grab Jason for a sit down..
And welcome to the forum..??

I don't like the idea to just focus on 1/5 scale because lets be real we do not have all of that money to trow at one 1/5 scale. The cost of maintenance and parts is high. It looks amazing yes but the truth is most of us wont be able to afford it its like i can afford a bmw m2 but theres that beaitifull ferrari i want it looks amazing and everything but i just cant afford the repairs and costs. I personally have mixed arguments we all talk about the 1/8 scale stuff but we are fprgetting where arrma started with their beginner friendly trucks the mega like to me is a complete joke of an rc locking you up from going brushless they could have easily make it brushless ready wih the HD 17t pinion And other updates.

The 2wd furry or raider imo were a bit superior you had options for a great 2wd brushless or brushed the mega 4x4 the electronics overheat and are pointless the motor burns out i don't understand this just leaves a lot of people with a bad taste on their first arrma product bring the 2wd back with updates upgrade the mega line or ditch it all togueter. now all of the focus is on the people who have tons of money for a 1/8 scale or a 1/5 scale the 3s line and mega are left behind and they never talk about it the 4s was something else happy to hear they are working on them and maybe release a refreshed 3s line. I hope they are planning on some new rcs price friendly. And he only thing i don't like in the exb thats my only conplain on it the chassi is strong but not strong enough i guess. My hobbyshop said they are completly redeigning the 4s trucks from 1 idk if this is true but told me it would be a smaller 6s kraton but almost the same guts? i hope they do the same for the 3s line but just an update i don't think they need a redesign They are great but the electronics are kinda junky.

Last edited:
I don't like the idea to just focus on 1/5 scale because lets be real we do not have all of that money to trow at one 1/5 scale. The cost of maintenance and parts is high. It looks amazing yes but the truth is most of us wont be able to afford it its like i can afford a bmw m2 but theres that beaitifull ferrari i want it looks amazing and everything but i just cant afford the repairs and costs. I personally have mixed arguments we all talk about the 1/8 scale stuff but we are fprgetting where arrma started with their beginner friendly trucks the mega like to me is a complete joke of an rc locking you up from going brushless they could have easily make it brushless ready wih the HD 17t pinion And other updates.

The 2wd furry or raider imo were a bit superior you had options for a great 2wd brushless or brushed the mega 4x4 the electronics overheat and are pointless the motor burns out i don't understand this just leaves a lot of people with a bad taste on their first arrma product bring the 2wd back with updates upgrade the mega line or ditch it all togueter. now all of the focus is on the people who have tons of money for a 1/8 scale or a 1/5 scale the 3s line and mega are left behind and they never talk about it the 4s was something else happy to hear they are working on them and maybe release a refreshed 3s line. I hope they are planning on some new rcs thst wont leave you broke im not saying arrma is bad but i don't have 800$ to trow at one truck and spend more out of the box to make it durable for the beating i give my trucks now the exb is out thats great! but the chassi still kinda sucks "slight bow" just say its not great man.... we don't want a bow on a chassi that is lebeled "extreme bash" with 7075 alluminum.. not trashing the exb the truck is just amazing with all of those upgrades but i did not liked the 3mm chassi they have put on if they make the towers thicker why not the most important part of the rc being the chassi?
I agree they should have went 4mil on the chassis, said that day one in the EXB thread. Jason did mention they will be coming out with a affordable 2wd somewhere in the $140-150 range. Lots in the pipeline, said 2021 will be epic as 2019. V2 4S line early next year.

I agree they should have went 4mil on the chassis, said that day one in the EXB thread. Jason did mention they will be coming out with a affordable 2wd somewhere in the $140-150 range. Lots in the pipeline, said 2021 will be epic as 2019. V2 4S line early next year.
I want a 2wd! Something unique to drive might suck at junping maybe but lets see what arrma brings out

This hobby is supposed to be all inclusive, some of the comments in this thread suck and are unnecessary. Who cares about how they talk? I can understand them just fine, if you don’t like them then don’t watch. I don’t see the point in typing out a whole diatribe about it. I haven’t heard of them either but I thought the video was pretty good. It’s something you can leave on in the background while wrenching on a car.

This hobby is supposed to be all inclusive, some of the comments in this thread suck and are unnecessary. Who cares about how they talk? I can understand them just fine, if you don’t like them then don’t watch. I don’t see the point in typing out a whole diatribe about it. I haven’t heard of them either but I thought the video was pretty good. It’s something you can leave on in the background while wrenching on a car.
Weren't all the offensive comments removed?

Jason did mention they will be coming out with a affordable 2wd somewhere in the $140-150 range. Lots in the pipeline, said 2021 will be epic as 2019. V2 4S line early next year.

Is this the tl-dr or tl-dw(atch) of this video? I made it to min 15 when my patience ran out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back