Kraton JConcepts BAJR body on Kraton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next Project is to try to bulletproof the diffs, Change all the oil in them, stiffen the chassis, and install the BLX200 esc and 4075 motor from a Nero I found.. Shocks will be next after everything else.
Still waiting on my T-bone bumpers!
20170111_083154.jpg

Well I just removed the Motor and Center diff from the Kraton to change the fluid and put the Nero set-up in it and I either got lucky with the screws or Arrma stopped using red Loctite! Not bad at all doing this, however I haven't removed the pinion yet. Might not either since I want a larger pinion anyway. I just need to see how hard (or easy) it's going to be since so many are having trouble with this.

Well I was able to remove the pinion but found a lot of thread lock inside, so I really had to use some force to get it off the shaft. Also decided to leave the stock esc and motor in place for now, but since I put these wheels on it, I went up to a 16t pinion. They're smaller in diameter than the stock wheels...
20170108_120937.jpg

Well I was able to remove the pinion but found a lot of thread lock inside, so I really had to use some force to get it off the shaft. Also decided to leave the stock esc and motor in place for now, but since I put these wheels on it, I went up to a 16t pinion. They're smaller in diameter than the stock wheels...
View attachment 5369
That looks very cool.

Put 2 KC light stickers up front.

Last edited:
View attachment 5369

Great job on that body, looks awesome on the Kraton paired with those tires!

I ordered a couple Outcast wheelie bars and installed one on the Kraton. Out of sight but there when you need it.

Attachments

• 14847686812861097598658.jpg
    14847686812861097598658.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 49
Finally got my hands on some Tekno Orange springs! Can't wait to see if they're worth it once it warms up!!! It's in the 20's here and I'm not into breaking stuff when it's that cold... I DO notice an increase in height although I lowered the collars a bit.

Well I got my Typhon back together and stole the bumper off of this one, but I made a bumper that looks similar but without the holes in the front. I love the material I used to do this! Cuts, sands and forms easy.
20170203_133116.jpg 20170203_133249.jpg

That looks very cool.

Put 2 KC light stickers up front.
I cant find them anywhere. I found some photos of them and thought about printing them out.

Last edited:
Finally got my hands on some Tekno Orange springs! Can't wait to see if they're worth it once it warms up!!! It's in the 20's here and I'm not into breaking stuff when it's that cold... I DO notice an increase in height although I lowered the collars a bit.

Well I got my Typhon back together and stole the bumper off of this one, but I made a bumper that looks similar but without the holes in the front. I love the material I used to do this! Cuts, sands and forms easy.
View attachment 6236 View attachment 6237

I cant find them anywhere. I found some photos of them and thought about printing them out.

Maybe from the Frog... sometimes you can find old sticker sets on EBay. Your RC looks sweet. Well done !

Attachments

• IMG_0564.PNG
    IMG_0564.PNG
    996.1 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
I got the same stickers but no KC's on my sheet. I think they would look sweet on the front of yours. Or on the front of my Baja looking RC. You don't want the KC's ?

Nah, there are so many on there, I can find something else to use. I don't even have my new body yet. That dude went dark since we last spoke.

Nah, there are so many on there, I can find something else to use. I don't even have my new body yet. That dude went dark since we last spoke.

See if 72Z15SS wants them.... they may look awesome up front of his rig.

That guy takes a while to paint bodies and he's cranky.

Right on. I can't use the body until Customs sends me my GKA mount. I'll hit up dude, to see if he wants to use the stickers.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back