Typhon JConcepts Landmines on Typhon 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmoney

Reaction score
https://jconcepts.net/landmines-pre-mounted-for-arrma-mojave.html

Anyone out there running these JC tires on their typhon?
I eventually plan on truggifying mine, but I really like the idea of being able to get bigger tires now, instead of waiting til the stance is wider.
Since the mojave tires are said to fit fine on the stock typhon, I assume that these JC wheels should be the same.
May end up going with mojave tires, but I've heard the hex is soft and I prefer JC as a company/what they make.

Deterred from 4s LP's or mx28's because their durability on 6s seems lackluster.

Any advice is appreciated,
Thanks in advance.

I bought them and cracked the hubs on all 4 on the first bash. I was jumping with them but landing on grass. can't seem to find the removable hubs on their website to fix em either. jconcepts can kiss my ass tbh.

I bought them and cracked the hubs on all 4 on the first bash. I was jumping with them but landing on grass. can't seem to find the removable hubs on their website to fix em either. jconcepts can kiss my ass tbh.

No , please tell us how you really feel about them wheels? 🙉🤣

The Great Sport GIF by UFC

Dang really, that sucks.. good looking wheels for sure 😤
Yea they look amazing, that's why I bought them haha. They had good air control on the truggified typhon too. I actually liked them a lot until I got home and checked them. Technically they're still useable but yea me.
No , please tell us how you really feel about them wheels? 🙉🤣

The Great Sport GIF by UFC

Tires too damn expensive to be going out like that!! :cry:

Thanks for the insight !!

Are the Mojave ones any better?

The Mojave wheels have been great for me. Tires are even better! I think they're the toughest tires I've ever used on an rc.
The wheel hexes are somewhat shallow, but I've seen plenty of folks here on the forum running them with 8s Mojaves. That's a testament to how durable they are IMO.
To add.. I have used Jconcepts tires on 1/10 scale and love them, but they are one piece wheels.. not a fan of the removable hex wheels in general myself.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back