JennysRC 2023 Shipping fee ... increased?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tex Koder

2D , 3D Not a problem. I'll take that Challenge.
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Nero
  6. Senton 3s
  7. Typhon 6s
  8. Vendetta
This will be my 1st new order @ Jenny's for 2023..

Ordering some bits to fix up the #DumpsterFire ;)

Kind of got sticker shock from shipping..
Did shipping go up again?

JennysRC Shipping.jpg

the bag of plastic bs (we crack up calling it that) is definitely the item adding the most to your shipping. it was the same months ago as well. I actually made a thread on it too because I had a fat WTF on my face. :ROFLMAO:

Was going to order two diffs and a bumper from jennys earlier today and the shipping was 13 dollars...! To ship two diffs and a bumper! It was supposed to be a somewhat cheap "jennys run" but the shipping changed that.

So I feel you.

What I do find funny is that you can sometimes dupe the jennysrc system into getting cheaper shipping. I was playing around just now and found that the two diffs shipped by themselves were $6.45. The bumper shipped by itself was $4.95. But shipped together they were $12.95...?

So save $1.40 by shipping separate...? Usually that's the opposite.

So I guess the moral is: kill the planet more and and ship in more boxes to get stuff cheaper for yourself... 🤷‍♂️

What I do find funny is that you can sometimes dupe the jennysrc system into getting cheaper shipping. I was playing around just now and found that the two diffs shipped by themselves were $6.45. The bumper shipped by itself was $4.95. But shipped together they were $12.95...?

So save $1.40 by shipping separate...? Usually that's the opposite.

So I guess the moral is: kill the planet more and and ship in more boxes to get stuff cheaper for yourself... 🤷‍♂️
What's funny is it won't even be a different box. Even if you order separate he will combine it. I've forgotten many items after I've ordered something from jenny's :eek: :ROFLMAO:

Looks normal to me on an order that size.

The reason two orders can sometimes be cheaper is because of USPS first class mail. If it's under 1lb (and smaller dimensions) it's like $6.50 or less. When you exceed 1lb I beleive he uses services like UPS or FEDEX which start out more expensive. If you just need a small item it's really not bad.

You can always do in-store pickup 😆

They should be more reasonable on shipping for sure(sometimes)… although that orders not that far out of line for costs. I’m pretty sure it’s all automated so it’s not like he’s sitting there overcharging people on purpose lol. But I’ve ordered many orders that should have been 9 bucks tops for a flat rate bubble mailer and it ended up being double at like $18 🤷🏻‍♂️ I still shop there cause there still the cheapest 😂🤣 I’ve emailed Ted a few times about items that actually were more expensive after shipping than buying retail and he thanked me and adjusted the price which I found pretty cool .. so there is that 🤷🏻‍♂️

If you are bored add up all the parts on one of his rigs. I was surprised his margins are not that big when factoring everything it takes to run a business. I sure appreciate having outfits like his around. 👍

They should be more reasonable on shipping for sure(sometimes)… although that orders not that far out of line for costs. I’m pretty sure it’s all automated so it’s not like he’s sitting there overcharging people on purpose lol. But I’ve ordered many orders that should have been 9 bucks tops for a flat rate bubble mailer and it ended up being double at like $18 🤷🏻‍♂️ I still shop there cause there still the cheapest 😂🤣 I’ve emailed Ted a few times about items that actually were more expensive after shipping than buying retail and he thanked me and adjusted the price which I found pretty cool .. so there is that 🤷🏻‍♂️
💯 +1

I hate waiting forever for some of my chi* to get it me and it's been a joke except when I pay extra for Ups or FedEx. What I'm saying if you're paying $26 and its still slow getting to you I wouldn't be happy but if it gets to you fast I would be. No offence I'm just tired of long wait times myself.

That shipping is the same to get my stuff up to Canada, so I thought it was reasonable lol. I wonder what the distances are from OP location and mine from JRC’s in NY state?

Jenny's is located in New Jersey.

Their warehouse to my area is about 1,507 miles ,give or take.. (not including the Shipping Carriers' distribution centers)

Jenny's is located in New Jersey.

Their warehouse to my area is about 1,507 miles ,give or take.. (not including the Shipping Carriers' distribution centers)
Ok thanks ya I thought somewhere around there. Ok to me is roughly 2675 miles or so to travel and that’s crossing a border at some point as well. Usually on a bigger order there is customs charges but I usually keep the orders less in value for that reason lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back