AliExpress shipping

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan B.

Area man
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Granite
  3. Limitless
  4. Mojave EXB
  5. Notorious
  6. Outcast 6s
  7. Typhon 6s
I have to say, the standard shipping option on Ali Express just seems to be getting better and better. I placed an order 10/26 and got it yesterday, 11/04. A week and a day later. That’s sooner than I usually get things from the West Coast. And it wasn’t even their Express option or SpeedPack, it was just the standard Ali shipping. When I started using Ali Express maybe 5-ish years ago it was common to get delivery in 3-4 weeks to me here on the East Coast.
It‘s refreshing to see a service incrementally improving instead of going the other direction for a change.

Slightly off topic.. but related.
I ordered some mini 1.25 JST connectors from a US seller (eBay) on the east coast back on Oct 25..
Thought I would have received them Days ago ,so I can finish upgrading my 3D printer.

Thinking that would be a Faster/better method to get my project completed (Sooner)...

I'm still Waiting for them connectors to arrive.... 😤

Painful!

Guess I should have just used Ali..

I’ve also noticed Ali shipping has gotten faster. It used to take at least a month for everything. My latest orders have taken 1-2 weeks.

I buy a lot of little stuff there. Pinions. Battery and bullet connectors. Fans. Antennas. 3M dual lock.

Plus chargers, motors, and aluminum upgrades.

It’s almost always the cheapest option and I haven’t had a single problem.

It’s hit and miss sometimes on the speeds. I ordered from one seller and the items arrived in a week. I ordered from the same seller again and now it’s been 3 weeks and still waiting on the parts. Hit and miss for me but still substantially cheaper and sometimes better than the other “local” upgrade options.

I finally had a package disappear at customs. I ordered 8 40mm alu fans and over 2 months later still apparently never left customs. Ali express made me wait over 60 days before they would refund me too.

When its not the compony from china you got to worry about. Its the people working customs in the states. All joking aside probably fell of the boat. There something like 1300+ containers lost to sea a year or something like that. Yeah that's out of 100s of millions so your odds of getting your item is still really high but I had a amazon seller send me a lighter that never made it past customs so is what it is when things get on boats. And I think it was still more work then mentioned above to get me refund lol.

I have to say, the standard shipping option on Ali Express just seems to be getting better and better. I placed an order 10/26 and got it yesterday, 11/04. A week and a day later. That’s sooner than I usually get things from the West Coast. And it wasn’t even their Express option or SpeedPack, it was just the standard Ali shipping. When I started using Ali Express maybe 5-ish years ago it was common to get delivery in 3-4 weeks to me here on the East Coast.
It‘s refreshing to see a service incrementally improving instead of going the other direction for a change.
There is a big difference with shipping and the Slow boat versus Air Freight. You just never know how it is going to ship, and Tracking is a joke. Non existent until it hits state side and into US Customs. Been there. Cali to me in NYC can be much slower many times.:rolleyes:
Most anything shipping out of China is enjoying little if any shipping costs for the seller. It's a China Gov't. CCP funded thing. Gov't subsidizes Chinese Exporting buisnesses this way. How they compete hard globally. China as a country, gets a Very reduced Mail Rate (mere pennies) for shipping, because China claims to be a 3rd world country needing assistance. They got the rest of the world all BS'ed that they are. China is far from any 3rd world country. They cry poverty and laugh all the way to the bank.:rolleyes: Quite Hypocritical.
What 3rd world country sends Astronauts and Satellites into Space???
Just looking at the big picture here.
Not to go off topic .

Sorry.:cool:

Last edited:
I finally had a package disappear at customs. I ordered 8 40mm alu fans and over 2 months later still apparently never left customs. Ali express made me wait over 60 days before they would refund me too.
Me too. I’ve only ever had two shipments disappear and BOTH were after they were logged at U.S. Customs. Granted, one was a 55gal. drum of Fentanyl and the other was a crate of parts to build an RPG, but still…. Just kidding, of course.
There is a big difference with shipping and the Slow boat versus Air Freight. You just never know how it is going to ship, and Tracking is a joke. Non existent until it hits state side and into US Customs. Been there. Cali to me in NYC can be much slower many times.:rolleyes:
Most anything shipping out of China is enjoying little if any shipping costs for the seller. It's a China Gov't. CCP funded thing. Gov't subsidizes Chinese Exporting buisnesses this way. How they compete hard globally. China as a country, gets a Very reduced Mail Rate (mere pennies) for shipping, because China claims to be a 3rd world country needing assistance. They got the rest of the world all BS'ed that they are. China is far from any 3rd world country. They cry poverty and laugh all the way to the bank.:rolleyes: Quite Hypocritical.
What 3rd world country sends Astronauts and Satellites into Space???
Just looking at the big picture here.
Not to go off topic .

Sorry.:cool:
I’ve never had an issue with the tracking. If you’re getting something that was shipped in a shipping container at sea, then you will see no tracking movement in weeks. But the vast majority of mine are traceable from the moment they ship.

Ali-x does have the best prices. Less markup from the same source compared to when you buy the same locally. Being marked up by many other hands, by the time you get it.

AliExpress now offers a 5 days delivery on many items and it worked for my.
Ordered a FS-BS6 receiver on the 10th of November, arrived the 15th of November, impressive stuff.

My WLToys 124016 should also arrive in 5 days, let's see.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back