Just another Limitless build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sergbaja5t

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
Hello. I have been messing with 1/10 touring cars for a while. I figured what would hurt to go bigger. So I picked up Limitless from my LHS and grabbed a Felony v2 electronics set. After figuring out gearing and drivability issues, I'm digging this car! I ordered an MMX8s to allow me to go further up the power path. Other than that, I'm using my helicopter batteries (6s) and my touring car batteries for power. Once I get the MMX8s Im going to invest in 4s batteries and and 1717 Castle, TP, or a Hobbywing motor.

Screenshot_20201119-145239.jpg

IMG_20201106_095833_688.jpg

IMG_20201031_150321.jpg

IMG_20201020_224012.jpg

Screenshot_20201105-134906.jpg

Yeah you have a lot of RC experience from 1/10 scale it shows. Planes too. Nice Lim. Like my mine a lot also. I think the Lim as a roller is very underrated. Best bang for the buck. I'm a kit guy at heart. Love my TeknoMT. The Lim was Arrma's first Roller. I had to jump in.:cool:

Edit: I find running 6s in tandem split (2) 3s packs balances out the Lim better. I played around with that. I use a Cross weight scale and run some front ballast (1/2 oz.) I noticed from my Cross weight scales that a single 4S pack runs fine on either side, but there is still some bias that remains. Out the box, my Lim needed some wheel alignment work all around. Droop was way off at the front also. I put the large diff shims behind the outer wheel hub bearings to remove axle slop also. Just a tick of play is needed. All four hubs have slop out the box, I also refilled my shocks with 2k oil all around. My own/ Team Associated. Appear firmer. The factory fill had too much air in them for my liking.

Last edited:
Yeah you have a lot of RC experience from 1/10 scale it shows. Planes too. Nice Lim. Like my mine a lot also. I think the Lim as a roller is very underrated. Best bang for the buck. I'm a kit guy at heart. Love my TeknoMT. The Lim was Arrma's first Roller. I had to jump in.:cool:

Edit: I find running 6s in tandem split (2) 3s packs balances out the Lim better. I played around with that. I use a Cross weight scale and run some front ballast (1/2 oz.) I noticed from my Cross weight scales that a single 4S pack runs fine on either side, but there is still some bias that remains. Out the box, my Lim needed some wheel alignment work all around. Droop was way off at the front also. I put the large diff shims behind the outer wheel hub bearings to remove axle slop also. Just a tick of play is needed. All four hubs have slop out the box, I also refilled my shocks with 2k oil all around. My own/ Team Associated. Appear firmer. The factory fill had too much air in them for my liking.
I have been running twin 6s packs in parallel with over 12k mAh and return 40 min run time.

Nice. I tried that also. She was heavy though running my 2 6000 bricks in her. Did it with 2 4s's also. But got better speed on 4s singles( one side.)
I also tried a single 4S connected with another matching
4s 7000 gens-ace-r-spam in the saddle unconnected. Just playing around to see how balanced it felt.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back