Limitless Just bought a limitless for drag racing.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just posting some pictures with the body on and the Arrma forum decals and hotdog custom decals. There’s not really a good place for the hot dog custom decals on a limitless body due to the size.

9E227B50-BB49-4E4C-A8B8-B09D5BDB1B83.jpeg

D495AC97-4EC7-4426-B4DA-0F83EDF72FD2.jpeg

Here’s 2 screenshots of the runs I was able to make tonight. Both runs I spun out on but the second run I ran into my dads infraction which wound up being the better run also lol. If I can get this thing to hook off the line it will be a beast.

E6A1F4BD-37EA-450B-AF7A-CBE13DA8BE69.png

2985943C-B58E-45D8-BB10-170B074AB723.png

Also took my receiver out of my felony to get avc for racing. All the other cars in outlaw have some sort of avc I was the only one without it. So this is gonna help me be more competitive instead of always spinning out when I give it more power faster.

What's up Tommy??!! It's Jonathan. I found you on here. I'm glad you added AVC to your Limitless. You're gonna be able to unleash all the power that you have. 👍

What's up Tommy??!! It's Jonathan. I found you on here. I'm glad you added AVC to your Limitless. You're gonna be able to unleash all the power that you have. 👍
Yeah I needed to do something to compete with you, roger, Aaron and my dad. And once Ben gets his felony done and whenever Eric comes back also. I need to reorder my foam tires since one blew apart after hitting the curb.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back