Just one rc car/truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are we ever going to see it actually moving? :unsure::ROFLMAO:
Yes you all will .I did some passes last night . problem is I can't use that cheap ass action camera to work at night .no night vision so I have to have my wife record it on my phone .but she can't actually stay still lol.she misses the passes because she's to slow .I need a head strap .I do have a head led light strap maybey I can't some how attach it to the strap.sorry I haven't posted a vid yet.you are one of many that ask when will I do a pass.i just don't want to break world's record yet 🤣🤣🤣🤣. maybey break world's record for the slowest 👍

Damn, I think I'm going to have to pick two also. Senton 3S and my Talion. I dig my notorious too but I think it would have to be third on the list.

In all seriousness though, if I had to have just one car there's no way it would be an Arrma, I have some really cool Arrma's as you all know..!!
But come on guys/girls we all know there is much better out there..!!😎

Arrma would be my Typhon 6S. This thing does mostly everything I want and it’s tough as hell. Non-Arrma it would have to be an Xmaxx i think. I don’t have one now sold it, but it was one of the few rc I’ve owned for years that didn’t cost me a lot to keep in running condition.

...how dare you!!! 😁
How Dare You Greta GIF
Climate Crisis Judging You GIF

Extra Wide Mojave is the most dynamic RC on the planet, Speed. stunts.. track… the 420mm wheelbase does it all-terrain with nothing but maybe a gear/tire swap.

Anything larger or smaller in scale suffers greatly in key attributes.

Change my mind… 🤓

Extra Wide Mojave is the most dynamic RC on the planet, Speed. stunts.. track… the 420mm wheelbase does it all-terrain with nothing but maybe a gear/tire swap.

Anything larger or smaller in scale suffers greatly in key attributes.

Change my mind… 🤓
Dude. That sounds like a dream! Seriously. That's kinda how I feel about my Talion. Super versatile.
We need pics!

Dude. That sounds like a dream! Seriously. That's kinda how I feel about my Talion. Super versatile.
We need pics!
Talion is great for low Cg street/dirt, the lay down shock ground clearance isn’t ideal for uncontrolled jumping(dirt/gravel piles) and real Kentucky bluegrass.

Mojave & MXW

63CA3F41-B52D-4E06-AF56-24DF1A436A51.jpeg

Just built another hybrid, once the big bore shocks are dialed in will be a contender for short wheelbase. Was a spare parts build.

FE3B1FA9-B08B-45E7-9383-C39100734E4A.jpeg

Last edited:
I know it's an older thread, but if I went with only one, I'd choose to go with the new 4s Mojave. Smaller, more affordable, center diff, lighter etc. Less upgrades needed. Cheaper to run, and would run it most everyday. I have too many for my budget. What I have are actually way out of my financial league. Internet influencers make them all look so easy to financially acquire and upgrade. Getting out of that stupor, and going to enjoy what I have now.

too hard of a decision for me love them all had a blast with my kraton 8s exb rtr last night seems to get better every time I drive it must be my new lipos have beded in and releasing more power :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back