Just one rc car/truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Above all else, for me it would have to be my Talion. Then my Infraction, then Typhon.
Just bought an infraction and it’s crazy fast. But so is my Talion and TLR. I really do enjoy my DBXL-E too. But ran the Infraction yesterday for the first time. And without the speed pinion the truck is still violently fast and a drifting “hooning” rocket. Need to stock up on tires. I am seeking out a new speed run spot. Goin g to check out a few industrial parks and look for a straight long stretch. But it’s now my Talion. Infraction and TLR Typhon. For carpet racing I love my tricked out Mini B and have a TA 1/10 scale rtr that needs suspension upgrades due to “bump steering”and the new reflex Truggy and it’s fun too. This is a trick question! Lol

IMG_0853.jpeg

RenderedImage.jpeg

70666527214__214B2BC4-C1D5-45DE-9576-CEF53EE6D029.jpeg

IMG_1596.jpeg

IMG_1635.jpeg

Last edited:
It's definitely fun having multiples BUT If you could only have one, what would it be? I think mine would be my Talion EXB...I think.
Already have mine.👍 I had to build my dream Rc .I took the Big Rock and I stretched it to 32" the longest Big Rock out there then made it into a speedster.here is just one of the body covers that I'm working on .Not going to keep it blue. But I figured to show it anyways.😁👍

IMG_20230505_212000982.jpg

Already have mine.👍 I had to build my dream Rc .I took the Big Rock and I stretched it to 32" the longest Big Rock out there then made it into a speedster.here is just one of the body covers that I'm working on .Not going to keep it blue. But I figured to show it anyways.😁👍

View attachment 302578
That is a super sweet and unique look @King blitz! It looks like it’s going 100 sitting still.

Just bought an infraction and it’s crazy fast. But so is my Talion and TLR. I really do enjoy my DBXL-E too. But ran the Infraction yesterday for the first time. And without the speed pinion the truck is still violently fast and a drifting “hooning” rocket. Need to stock up on tires. I am seeking out a new speed run spot. Goin g to check out a few industrial parks and look for a straight long stretch. But it’s now my Talion. Infraction and TLR Typhon. For carpet racing I love my tricked out Mini B and have a TA 1/10 scale rtr that needs suspension upgrades due to “bump steering”and the new reflex Truggy and it’s fun too. This is a trick question! Lol

View attachment 302569

View attachment 302570

View attachment 302572

View attachment 302573

View attachment 302575
My previous last car was a Losi JRX-Pro. After a 30 year hiatus from RC, I returned in 2021 and got the v2 Infraction. I can only echo the sentiment of it being violently fast. I honestly couldn't believe it the first couple of times I drove it. It was jarringly brutal yet still felt like it was a controlled edge of the envelope blast across the pavement. Very, very intoxicating.

My previous last car was a Losi JRX-Pro. After a 30 year hiatus from RC, I returned in 2021 and got the v2 Infraction. I can only echo the sentiment of it being violently fast. I honestly couldn't believe it the first couple of times I drove it. It was jarringly brutal yet still felt like it was a controlled edge of the envelope blast across the pavement. Very, very intoxicating.
Dude, they are insane. I actually bought a 6S Infraction. Put one battery through it that night and then sold it the next day. I smoked all four tires in one battery charge and realized that I wouldn't be able to afford it! LOL
I couldn't back off the throttle. It was so awesome.

Smoked the tires in one pack myself. Still have yet to find a good road to see what 90 looks like. I can’t believe how much fun a road rig could actually be. It’s definitely intoxicating.

Dude, they are insane. I actually bought a 6S Infraction. Put one battery through it that night and then sold it the next day. I smoked all four tires in one battery charge and realized that I wouldn't be able to afford it! LOL
I couldn't back off the throttle. It was so awesome.
I hear ya. My first two set of Hoons were toast pretty quickly too. Finding GRPs helped to reduce the costs a little bit and the decision to pursue speed running pretty much put an end to the tire destruction (well, an end to death-by-smoke-em-if-you-got-em anyways).

Smoked the tires in one pack myself. Still have yet to find a good road to see what 90 looks like. I can’t believe how much fun a road rig could actually be. It’s definitely intoxicating.
If you d9nt mind water, you have to get out after a rainfall. Or during. Opens a whole new world with drifts and hydro-planing

View attachment 302578
Are we ever going to see it actually moving? :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Yeaaa, I'm not gonna even attempt to answer this. I love all my rigs differently on different days lol. Best I could do is narrow it down to two, which would be my K6, as it's a jak of all trades, and my Senton for ease to work on & parts affordability.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back