Just saw this on YT, thought I'd share..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If this was already posted, my apologies. I just stumbled upon it, thought it was funny, and pretty freakin awesome..
Sweet looking rig. I just hope that wasn't salt water he was running in 😬 One things for sure, he definitely has deeper pockets than I do lol.

Sweet looking rig. I just hope that wasn't salt water he was running in 😬 One things for sure, he definitely has deeper pockets than I do lol.
Right!? Gotta be salt, there's waves rolling in!? Crazy mofo!! Things got some snap to it for sure!! Sounds menacing!!😯😁🤣🤣

Yeah, it's been posted before but I have to say...that's one of my favorite builds that Raz has done. That thing is the perfect beach mauling machine. Love it.
That was definitely salt water. That's why he drove a nail through the battery at the end and was rinsing the car extensively with fresh water from the hose.

So a talion with Paddles and a cool body ✔️

Don't really get why people insist on burning their packs... Just discharge safely and recycle.

Looked like a very fun bash session for sure though.

I really liked the talion he built before it had a baby.
It looked cool but that thing was undrivable to a fault. If that Talion was a movie character, it would have been played by Ben Stiller and have gone full retard. The Talfraction Beach Mauler really put the right pieces together. For me anyways.

It looked cool but that thing was undrivable to a fault. If that Talion was a movie character, it would have been played by Ben Stiller and have gone full retard. The Talfraction Beach Mauler really put the right pieces together. For me anyways.
pfft! little higher on the punch control it would have been fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine :ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back