Vendetta Keeping the front end down...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revomikey

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Senton 3s
How are you guys keeping the front down? At reasonable high speed she takes off and flips.

My shocks are locked down, body is as low on the front as it will go, the back as high, I have the speed spoiler on and still it flips vertically, any advice chaps?

How are you guys keeping the front down? At reasonable high speed she takes off and flips.

My shocks are locked down, body is as low on the front as it will go, the back as high, I have the speed spoiler on and still it flips vertically, any advice chaps?
One of these will work😁👍

Screenshot_20230420-185447.png

How much suspension travel is there.. and what's your rake look like!? 🤔
Running 3000 CST and full preload, I was wondering about the rake, it's pretty level. I was thinking about adding some silicone tube to the inside of the front shocks to lower it, what do you think?

Running 3000 CST and full preload, I was wondering about the rake, it's pretty level. I was thinking about adding some silicone tube to the inside of the front shocks to lower it, what do you think?
I also did the front shocks with shaft limiters and works great.i used hard plastic tubing not silicone tubing.

IMG_20230412_205406865.jpg

Disregard the razor.lol that didn't work to cut the tubing . had to use a pair of automotive snipers for sheet metal.have to cut a little bit more of each side .rides a little to high for my liking.use the one finger measurement under your front splitter for a good clearance.👍
Probably can't notice to much in this pic but front end needs to get lower by a few mm.ill get it 5 or 6 mm

Attachments

• IMG_20230420_210753569.jpg
    IMG_20230420_210753569.jpg
    263.8 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
As well as lowering and fitting a splitter, I've fitted some weights to the front. Haven't run it since so can't say if it helps yet.

How much suspension travel is there.. and what's your rake look like!? 🤔
I think you nailed it here bro, I stripped the front shocks and popped a nut on the shaft that reduced the length of the shock by 4mm, that's enough. I ran her tonight and she was planted, the front is now 4mm lower than the back and that's creating a lot more downforce on the front at high speed.

I also adjusted the steering linkage, she wandered a lot before even with a 30kg servo, rather than run on 30% dual rate I made a new hole lower down the servo arm to reduce the amount of movement but still use a good amount of servo movement.

She's now on 90% dual rate and the steering although not producing a big angle is providing a solid line. I hope this makes sense.

She's a speed runner so sharp turns and drifting isnt required.

Thanks everyone for all the help, the Vendetta is now what it should be. Straight, fast and true.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back