Kevin T. tests out the VIPAZ Drifting tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very interesting. I thought the Infraction accelerated, drifted and handled better on the foams. Yet I'm sure the Vipaz' will have different compounds for different temps/surfaces, if not now, eventually. A solid state tire is the future on on road RCs. Also could be a downfall unless suspensions are fine tuned to compensate for that lack of cushioning.
I'm off to look and see if these have been tried in a speed runner yet.

Very interesting. I thought the Infraction accelerated, drifted and handled better on the foams. Yet I'm sure the Vipaz' will have different compounds for different temps/surfaces, if not now, eventually. A solid state tire is the future on on road RCs. Also could be a downfall unless suspensions are fine tuned to compensate for that lack of cushioning.
I'm off to look and see if these have been tried in a speed runner yet.
I have the Vipaz tires drift amazing but coming from GRP S7s you have to be a little less throttle-happy. If you only drift / powerslide definitely the the way to go. . . would not speedrun on them. thank you #west oz rc

What's the best way to remove old tires from rims? Did boiling once - the rims were bent after that. Then I tried the oven - smelly and rims bent too.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back