Kraton Kraton 4s upgrades

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revilljm

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
Hello everyone I’ve recently got my self a new Kraton 4s and would like to discuss upgrades and optional parts I have already changed the servo and the servo saver spring to make the steering less sloppy and I have also added rpm arms and might be getting hot racing yokes!
Videos to most of these thing are on my channel (build it break it fix it) but it’s only small and you probably won’t be able to find it anyway so don’t bother.? if you have got any suggestions to essential upgrade parts to maximise durability and reliability please let me know.
Thank you

Upgrade radio if it gives you problems and shocks if they start leaking.

Rubber sealed bearings are the next thing you need. Maybe change the diff fluids while you’re swapping bearings.

Rubber sealed bearings are the next thing you need. Maybe change the diff fluids while you’re swapping bearings.
Thanks I’ve already thought of that ind i might get the fast eddy bearings and what diff fluid would you recommend?

Thanks I’ve already thought of that ind i might get the fast eddy bearings and what diff fluid would you recommend?
I like 20k in the rear and 100k in the front. Don’t forget to vent your tires too.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back