Kraton Kraton 6s turn radius

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
did this. on some blocks it turns flawlessly.
So if you are sitting still your steering works fine but as soon as you start moving it stops working? Put the car on a block to get the wheels off the ground give it some throttle and see if it still has steering while it is up on blocks.
did this. steering is flawless on block

did this. on some blocks it turns flawlessly.
:unsure:

Something has to be wrong with the servo saver. I had to add some snap rings to mine to tighten it up.

I used the 9/16 out of this kit.
20210402_211156.jpg

20210402_211354.jpg

Would getting the hard servo saver spring from Arrma be an equivalent fix to this?
Yeah, if you can get the servo saver apart. It's held together by super extra strength non removable thread lock.

Lucky duck.
It was tight .. had trace amounts of loctite on there... I put a dab of blue gel on when I put it back together.. 🤷🏻‍♂️ I’ve heard of trends of them not using as much... then again you never know when that just means they had a shortage.. 🤔🤔 guess we’ll never know! Haha

Yeah, if you can get the servo saver apart. It's held together by super extra strength non removable thread lock.
mine had no threadlock.. easy way to take apart, 1st pic and just push down on the ratchet/socket and turn. second pic from just taken apart.. no TL.
20210308_184851.jpg
20210308_184911.jpg

I then just used some 12x18x1mm washers to pack it out to tighten.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back