Kraton Kraton 6s V5 bashing, first video and first breakage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
So,
I´ve had my K6sV5 for a while now, and I´ve watched a ton of nice videos from you guys, and so I thought I should contribute with my first video.
I found out that I can absolutely nothing about moviemaking and editing, but it is what it is. I filmed it with my DJI mini 2, if I had someone to fly and film I think it would be a little bit better.
Either way, it was a hoot. Ran through two 5000mah 6s packs and made some progress with my jumps and landings. I can´t believe how much fun this thing is.

Just after I was finished filming I had my first breakage, the wing digged in to the ground and snapped the wing mount right off, screw and plastic.
So I guess it is time to buy a upgrade part.
Do you have any recommendations for a new wing mount?

IMG_1061.jpeg

So,
I´ve had my K6sV5 for a while now, and I´ve watched a ton of nice videos from you guys, and so I thought I should contribute with my first video.
I found out that I can absolutely nothing about moviemaking and editing, but it is what it is. I filmed it with my DJI mini 2, if I had someone to fly and film I think it would be a little bit better.
Either way, it was a hoot. Ran through two 5000mah 6s packs and made some progress with my jumps and landings. I can´t believe how much fun this thing is.

Just after I was finished filming I had my first breakage, the wing digged in to the ground and snapped the wing mount right off, screw and plastic.
So I guess it is time to buy a upgrade part.
Do you have any recommendations for a new wing mount?

View attachment 290290
@3d-rc.myshopify.com . You'll probably never need to buy another one

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back