Kraton Kraton 6s V5 BQ Shock Towers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC_Noob

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
So I have a Kraton 6s v5 RTR and im looking to get the Basherqueen Carbon Fiber Shock towers. And just posting on here to see if im getting the right ones since one of them on the website is oddly listed.

But so far I have this:

- Basherqueen Front Shock Tower for Kraton 6s V5
Basherqueen Carbon Fiber Shock Tower Front Arrma Kraton/Outcast 6S V1-V5 / EXB

but the rear one that I see if the one that im iffy about, which is this one i think

- Basherqueen Rear Shock Tower for Kraton 6s V5
Basherqueen Carbon Fiber Shock Tower Rear Arrma Kraton V5 / EXB Outcast V5 / EXB

Now the rear one in the details, nor the item topic does it specify that its for the 6s version. So im going to assume thats the right one. If anyone has brought the pair for their kraton 6s v5 are these the right ones?

Her holes are universal, zing!

Overlay them after removal and confirm upper shock mount/link positions.
What? I'm looking to buy them and just want to make sure I buy the correct ones.

It literally says what they are for all over the listings, also the 4s platform is only up to V2 currently if that is what's confusing you.. send it!!

SpicySleepyJohndory-size_restricted.gif

I'm on my second set. No complaints. Cracked one rear tower after some brutal landings. I paid $10 for her warranty iirc, and she sent a new one. Not sure if M2C is going to adopt her warranty or not.

it says arrma kraton v5 and outcast v5 the 4s version are plastic and totally different as far as I no

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back