Kraton Kraton EXB completed. Almost.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can I ask how much extra to get it to that point$$$ , I love those diff housings.

I think it was about Ā£1300 ($1700) including the truck. The diffs are really well made and everything fitted first time without the need for extra shims. I did have to grind a little bit off the chassis for the diff to clear as the vitavon housings seem to drop the drive system by about 0.2mm. Easily done though.

I put them bulk heads in all my trucks now because it helps with diffs so much

20210306_095355.jpg

Hear my k8s

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-03-08-07-39-22.png
    Screenshot_2021-03-08-07-39-22.png
    866.6 KB · Views: 43
  • Screenshot_2021-03-08-07-39-12.png
    Screenshot_2021-03-08-07-39-12.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 45
I agree. I haven't used them before but I did a lot of research before getting them and it was from feedback from people like you that I based my decision. I haven't heard a bad review of them yet and nobody that has them has complained of diff problems.

I only have a nero and a kraton at present. Used to have an HPI Savage but sold it years ago. However I do now want to do a Typhon next and will be doing the same sort of spec.šŸ‘

I do fancy getting the kraton 8s especially now it comes as EXB.

Thats a nice build. I plan on getting the Viviton bulkhead for my Kraton.

I was just about to buy 1/8 scale exb then this big boy came out dang it well at least I waited, come on tax money lol.

I only have a nero and a kraton at present. Used to have an HPI Savage but sold it years ago. However I do now want to do a Typhon next and will be doing the same sort of spec.šŸ‘
I just picked up a Typhon very impressed with it stock on 6s. It does everything my Kraton does but is much more nimble. Both vehicles will cover u for everything.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back