Kraton Kraton v1 - Rear Mud Flaps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL he responded the other day, said he will check with the shipper. So it appears he is a middle man and never handles the product at all. I sent him another message this afternoon as they didnt arrive today either. Sure couldve used them today too, I was picking weeds out for 30 minutes just now.

Oh sure, the middle man story... hey, no problem. I know what you mean, as the back end takes a beating with no rear mud guards, especially with 6S, as I quickly found out. I now have the T Bone guards installed on my Kraton. I guess that's one way to "weed" the grass...as long as it wasn't the good stuff...

I filed a claim with eBay today. Sorry brother, I tried.

edit...he responded and says he will ship (again?) monday with a tracking number. so we shall see LOL.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180303-163728.jpg
    Screenshot_20180303-163728.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
@RCROD

Wanted to let you know the seller has reshipped and provided tracking info. They are due to arrive today. I'll post pic after I get home from work or tomorrow morning, depending on how much overtime I work today.

poor quality pic, the cielling fan lights are the culprit.

Attachments

• 20180309_063558.jpg
    20180309_063558.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 54
They are not the prettiest but they did the job the other day. I have some aftermarket wheels and tires, the wheel rubbed the flap a little. check your clearance.

20180314_062038.jpg

They are not the prettiest but they did the job the other day. I have some aftermarket wheels and tires, the wheel rubbed the flap a little. check your clearance.

View attachment 16654
cordell12. Those carbon fiber rear mud guards look real nice & they definitely have the best coverage I've seen. The good thing is it's better to have to trim them a bit than having them too small. I remember when I first posted this find & after closely viewing the ebay online pics, I mentioned they may need to be trimmed around the rear hub area a bit, so not surprised. I can't wait to see what the clear ones look like.

Hey all!

New here, just got a Kraton v1 thats been upgraded with mmx esc, castle brushless motor, savox servo with servo mod, new avid bearings throughout, shimmed all diffs, and Tekno orange springs. I want to add the rear mud guards/flaps from RPM, but noticed these only fit RPM A-Arms. Is there a version that will fit the stock A-Arms out there somewhere?

Thanks
I got the ones from t bone racing for my v1...they fit perfect on my kraton.

I got the ones from t bone racing for my v1...they fit perfect on my kraton.
I agree, they do fit well. I have the TBR rear mud guards on my V3 Kraton. Only gripe is they could have more coverage & also could be a bit lighter. I'm waiting for my "clear" ebay ones I will be using on my V3 Talion.

@RCROD

So the mud flap guy sends me a text last night. The original ones he sent out arrived back at his house. The envelope is marked for needing an additional $2.50 in postage. He had put only 2 stamps on it LOL. He sent me a picture of the envelope, it was bounced back and forth from my local post office to his local office 4 different times o_O

@RCROD

So the mud flap guy sends me a text last night. The original ones he sent out arrived back at his house. The envelope is marked for needing an additional $2.50 in postage. He had put only 2 stamps on it LOL. He sent me a picture of the envelope, it was bounced back and forth from my local post office to his local office 4 different times o_O
HAHA you can tell that the post office works for the government. Spend $10 sending it back and forth 4 times to collect $2.50. They did NOT stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back