Kraton Kraton vs Notorious got my attention

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honeycutt08

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Kraton 6s
Well as title says I've found a kraton and a notorious. Love the look of the notorious but I know the kraton is a bad machine well both are 6s beast but kinda looking for the longer wheel base. Which one seems to hold up better bashing or they both bout the same. On side note I could just get the 10th scale notorious body put on granite when I get done with it but not sure if it work. Any suggestions from anyone or info

Honestly if you enjoy the speed and control then the Kraton is for you. If you like wheelies and donuts then the notorious is for you. I had this same delima and love the notorious body but had to go with the Kraton due to the drivability and the ability to go flat out and not wheelie out of control. Love my Kraton!!

Well as title says I've found a kraton and a notorious. Love the look of the notorious but I know the kraton is a bad machine well both are 6s beast but kinda looking for the longer wheel base. Which one seems to hold up better bashing or they both bout the same. On side note I could just get the 10th scale notorious body put on granite when I get done with it but not sure if it work. Any suggestions from anyone or info
I have both in 6S. I honestly can't decide which one i like more...basically the one I'm driving is my favorite. I have had more luck with Notorious as far as repairing and upgrades but only because Kraton was my first and i learned alot from my mistakes on that one by the time i started working on the Notorious. The Kraton is just such a monster and has the speed and size to plow through anything including brick walls...well, not really, but has the attitude to do it ?. Then the Notorious is a stunt truck and can just do alot of cool sh1t. I changed the diff fluid (60/500/30) and now it's even more fun to drive as it can hit the higher speeds without crazy ballooning.
So, I'd say flip a coin and you won't be disappointed either way. Good luck!

I have both. If I could only keep one it would be the Kraton. Easier to drive and more well rounded.
If I had it to do over, I'd get the Kraton. If I didn't have the probodyrc body and M2C chassis on my outcast, I'd get the M2C chassis for the kraton and a new body, but as it is, that's $250+ at this point to get the same strength of truck I have now that flies/drives better.

Same dilemma, did this.....
20190403_174205.jpg

I am a total rookie with RC and could use an opinion. I want to add the Kraton to my RC collection but am having trouble deciding between the RTR or the EXB model. I haven't been in the hobby long enough to have spare parts so I would be buying everything new for the EXB model. I have heard some people are having issues with the transmitter that comes with the RTR so I might have to upgrade that if I go the RTR way. Please help with an opinion.
thank you everyone

I have both in 6S. I honestly can't decide which one i like more...basically the one I'm driving is my favorite. I have had more luck with Notorious as far as repairing and upgrades but only because Kraton was my first and i learned alot from my mistakes on that one by the time i started working on the Notorious. The Kraton is just such a monster and has the speed and size to plow through anything including brick walls...well, not really, but has the attitude to do it ?. Then the Notorious is a stunt truck and can just do alot of cool sh1t. I changed the diff fluid (60/500/30) and now it's even more fun to drive as it can hit the higher speeds without crazy ballooning.
So, I'd say flip a coin and you won't be disappointed either way. Good luck!
I have the notorious myself and absolutely love it. It really depends on how you prefer to drive on what to get. I wanted stunts flips wheelies so I went noto otherwise would have been kraton. But started with BRCC. So it just depends on you sir! Cheers and happy bashing!!
I am a total rookie with RC and could use an opinion. I want to add the Kraton to my RC collection but am having trouble deciding between the RTR or the EXB model. I haven't been in the hobby long enough to have spare parts so I would be buying everything new for the EXB model. I have heard some people are having issues with the transmitter that comes with the RTR so I might have to upgrade that if I go the RTR way. Please help with an opinion.
thank you everyone
I've had no issues what so ever with stock radio. I have 2, one on noto other on brcc.

I went with the Kraton because of the longer chassis but if you put thicker fluid in the center of just lock it as I did, you'll get a wheelie machine that does back flips no problem.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back