Mojave Mojave VS Notorious.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blaster27

Very Active Member
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
ArrmaForum Fan
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Limitless
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon TLR
I am looking to buy another Arrma rig. My question is this. Is the Mojave 4s a good machine? I saw some YouTube on it and it seems to glide over terrain. I don't think have enough land for the 6s. Will not jump it. With that said the Notorious looks cool. I know it's a stunt truck. Any thoughts on the 4s models? Thanks, Blaster.

4s Mojave is one of the most fun trucks I have ever had. I love it very much, I would get that over a notorious if you don't plan on jumping. But also depends on the terrain you run in, small tire Mojave won't do great in tall grass

4s Mojave is one of the most fun trucks I have ever had. I love it very much, I would get that over a notorious if you don't plan on jumping. But also depends on the terrain you run in, small tire Mojave won't do great in tall grass
Short grass and slight bumpy at times. I like the way it seems to glide over stuff on videos I've seen. Is the 4s platform good? As I heard the 3s not so much.

Yes the 4s line is really good man just fyi.

On to the meat of your question, The $'s is where it gets tricky.

So the reason It gets tricky is I can pick up 6s line vehicles all day long for $300 and $350 in amazing shape, a lot of them have been barely run. I see 5 local to me right now, 6s mojave, infraction, kraton, so on that are priced from $300 to $400 and in great condition. I cannot get a used 4s line that cheap. To me the value right now is in the 6s line. But once the 4s line is everywhere youll get them used for what you should $200-$225.

So for me if i'm buying used/new i'd go 6s line for now.

4s mojave vs 6s noto - i'd say mojave

@blaster27 Also your wing is printing sir!! It'll be finished up tonight and i'll post it in the thread you originally asked for it in. Shipping info I will PM you. Cheers

Last edited:
My experience is only 6s. If there were no dirt parks where I live I would eBay my Outcast. It's just too squirly for zipping around. I think a Mojave with its longer wheelbase would fit what you're looking for better.

Also a vote for the Mojave, same here with the 6s version but the 4s looks fun too! However if your budget permits I'd still go for a 6s Mojave. Your gonna love how they handle either way!

That Orange color way on the 4s is one of my favorite though 😍

Short grass and slight bumpy at times. I like the way it seems to glide over stuff on videos I've seen. Is the 4s platform good? As I heard the 3s not so much.
I have always loved the 3s line including wrenching on them. Always felt like they needed more stuff to be what they should be though and boom now we have it. The 4s Mojave is quite close to the same size as the 6s. I'm not sure what mine weighs but I'm running 6s in the 4s and it's a blast. The suspension is butter too, I put spacers on the shocks since I'm running a heavier system so it holds it up better and it's a hoot to drive. Biggest annoyance for me is the servo saver on these but I recently deleted my saver and just have an arm. Cheap servo so I'm just testing for now but few runs in and no issues yet
IMG_9807.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back