SOLD / FOUND Leaving the hobby (for now) sale!! Lots of stuff!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, chick's laugh at a guy on a motorcycle too. Very few chick's like bikes and all the effort/literal pain in the ass of riding them. My girlfriend likes to be on the bike luckily, but she's pushing hard for a new Goldwing instead of a ZX-6R to pair with my Ninja 300.
Don't know what kind of girls you know, but I have only met 2 girls that don't like to ride on a motorcycle. And one of them is my sister. But I don't ride an uncomfortable crotch rocket either. They are nice bikes, just not my style. I ride an American made V-twin cruiser. Comfortable and plenty powerful. Not as fast as a ZX-6R but much more comfortable.

@Ginglehopper Don't listen to "em, you aren't going to get much action in the backseat of a motorcycle! You get that pickup so you can lay in the bed and look up at the stars all romantic like. :ROFLMAO: And besides, when you get back into RC's you'll have something to haul them around in.

Speakin' of RC's would someone buy this stuff already!

Parts to sell cont.

Custom center T2T chassis brace. See build thread for more details. - Free
View attachment 177710

Arrma CVD rings and set screws. Never found out what they were for. From 2 sets. - Free
View attachment 177700

Un-opened TLR diff fluid 3000cs. TLR5279 - $6
View attachment 177714

Kraton 6s rear hubs with custom made dogbone for a Typhon 3s. The tops where the camber links attach are filed a bit, to fit the Typhon 3s camber links - $10
View attachment 178022View attachment 178021

(2) Hot Racing 17mm wheel nuts(only work with HR hex's) - $8
View attachment 178023

Red MEGA slipper clutch parts.(red aluminum shaft w/ threads, and red plastic nut.) - $3
View attachment 178024
Ok I want the drive lines please don't sale them I get off work in morning please I want these I will paypall or what ever. Thanks

Parts to sell cont.

Custom center T2T chassis brace. See build thread for more details. - Free
View attachment 177710

Arrma CVD rings and set screws. Never found out what they were for. From 2 sets. - Free
View attachment 177700

Un-opened TLR diff fluid 3000cs. TLR5279 - $6
View attachment 177714

Kraton 6s rear hubs with custom made dogbone for a Typhon 3s. The tops where the camber links attach are filed a bit, to fit the Typhon 3s camber links - $10
View attachment 178022View attachment 178021

(2) Hot Racing 17mm wheel nuts(only work with HR hex's) - $8
View attachment 178023

Red MEGA slipper clutch parts.(red aluminum shaft w/ threads, and red plastic nut.) - $3
View attachment 178024
Yes please get ahold of me I don't know if 8 can give my phone number to you or not so I'll wait but I do want the drive lines please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back