Let’s See Those Kitchen or Dining Room Tables!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hammer Down

I am serious, and don’t call me Shirley! 🙃
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite Grom
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Outcast 6s
  8. Outcast 8s
  9. Infraction 4x4
As it sits! No cleaning, no staging.. just how it looks most of the time. I’ll start here’s mine.

F5C2986E-CAAE-4876-B4E9-A2B04ECDB86B.jpeg

Even though I have a dedicated hobby room our dining room table still looks like this.. 🤪

As it sits! No cleaning, no staging.. just how it looks most of the time. I’ll start here’s mine.

View attachment 282999
Even though I have a dedicated hobby room our dining room table still looks like this.. 🤪
Looks good to me! (y) Can always eat parked on the sofa in front of tv. We do that every Friday/ pizza night!

Looks good to me! (y) Can always eat parked on the sofa in front of tv. We do that every Friday/ pizza night!
When the kids were young we ate dinner at the table every night. Now that we are pretty much empty nesters every meal is consumed on the couch. 😉
The coffee table is the new dining table. 🤣

My kitchen table has looked like that in the past. Prefer to leave it for eating these days. When the kids moved out, I turned one of the bedrooms into a hobby room. The one with a bathroom. Don't have to walk to the other end of the house. Lol. Put shelving on 2 walls. Holds a lot of RCs and camera equipment. The closet hides a gun safe and space to hold hunting clothing and such. Table about that big. As stated in another thread, you don't want ot see my mess. I do know where everything is, even if it doesn't look like it. In my defense, I close the door and nobody else has to see it. It's MY space.

Last edited:
Dude, I’ve been looking for a Tornado table. 👌

I see a toaster oven and microwave in there, so close enough to a kitchen. 😉
Yeh I live in a small place but I'm by myself and it's cozy. I got that Tornado table for $600 during the pandemic. No one wants to come over and play anymore cause I always win..lmao🤣

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back