Let's see your 2021 Arrma RC Shots!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0603.jpeg
IMG_0600.jpeg

At least the picture that beat me won it ❤️
I know art is judged on personal preference but don't like how the first round went at all! I'm sure you can more than agree @Reubydoobe as some of the pics that didn't even make the cut IMO where way above the winning shot🙄

What pic beat you @Reubydoobe ??
This 1,but I filtered this a bit

IMG_20210129_135414_160.jpg

I know art is judged on personal preference but don't like how the first round went at all! I'm sure you can more than agree @Reubydoobe as some of the pics that didn't even make the cut IMO where way above the winning shot🙄
I definitely agree with you and so do some other people that contacted me about this competition. The quality of photos was chosen by 3 people I know who two are but the 3rd is from horizon so maybe that explains some of the shots chosen. What ever I think it's a good idea. The kudos of winning should be being judge and have a rolling pannel of 3 judge's that way things stay fresh.

Last edited:
I don't want to sound bitter or anything, but that's just a picture of a Kraton in the forest with snow..!!🤣😉
I haven't seen any of the entries to be honest other than the ones posted here, but even I'm going to guess that there was better out there..
Agreed, @Reubydoobe the judges need to change monthly to make it more of a mixed opinion otherwise they will just be choosing the same type of photo over and over..

(P.S My fav from what I have seen is the Kraton in the rock tunnel 😁)

We should run the same competition on here and let the ArrmaForum community choose a winner 🤔 would be interesting to see the outcome..

I don't want to sound bitter or anything, but that's just a picture of a Kraton in the forest with snow..!!🤣😉
I haven't seen any of the entries to be honest other than the ones posted here, but even I'm going to guess that there was better out there..
Agreed, @Reubydoobe the judges need to change monthly to make it more of a mixed opinion otherwise they will just be choosing the same type of photo over and over..

(P.S My fav from what I have seen is the Kraton in the rock tunnel 😁)

We should run the same competition on here and let the ArrmaForum community choose a winner 🤔 would be interesting to see the outcome..
Good idea Brian 💡👍 I've had better shots in with a chance last month but they left them out. The sunset one of the 8s was epic I think.
Anyway the forum has its 1st entry for February. Beat that Notorious to it as well and he's been trying so dam hard. I'm just glad the 1st cap didn't go to the arrma favourite and trx fan 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20210122_173449.jpg

Screenshot_20210131_164841.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back